Reviews for Checkers
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
:O WHATS THE LOOPHOLE! rawr post more soon!
CleoQueen chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
Oh, poor girl, losing her dad. But its so cool that she found the loophole! Can't wait for more!
Adva Dror chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
Oh god. I did not expect that! and I mean the whole chapter! you better update soon 'cause I can't wait! D
11cina24 chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
Really good so far!

I seriously can't wait to see how their encounter will be like!

That should be interesting.

Update or I'll find you!(:
KLassie chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much (I realize that the so with thousands of o(s) was annoying). I seriously dislike you for keeping the loophole a secret though (jokingly of course!). I was wondering how long has it been since L&J's kiss? I'm not too concerned about their age, but how long have they been a couple? And I think one of my favorite parts of this is how they call her Checka. It's so unique, but in a really cool way! Way to be creative )
HeiriHime chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
I think this chapter was eventful, and really cool!
outsidersgirl chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
another good one
pbgurl chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
*sighs* ok, so yeah, I'm a little bummed she didn't win despite the whole dropping out part. I was sorta hoping but I figured Luke would win in the end which he deserves. Glad that he and Julie are getting married even if its quite soon.

I'm was so close to crying when her dad passed. :(

YAY, Elliot! _

-Liz :D
DareSapere chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
I liked this chapter :)

Even though it was sad about her dad.

Poor Elliot, I really don't think he would do anything to hurt her. :)

Can't wait for next update!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
this was good. I have to admit that wasn't the letter I was expecting. I can't wait to read more!

~Mel
Contemporary.Jane chapter 1 . 6/23/2010

i love this story the bestest!

WOO-HOO!

number 300 baby! :)
Contemporary.Jane chapter 28 . 6/23/2010
so...

did i reach it yet?:)
Contemporary.Jane chapter 27 . 6/23/2010
aw, that really sucks that her dad died...

how did her mom die?

did it say in the story?

number 300!
Contemporary.Jane chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
this story is so cute!

im going to be number 300 dammit!
Annalise Farran chapter 30 . 6/23/2010
#296 :o

Oh God, I knew as soon as I read the Archie Bunker quote that Will was a goner. But I didn't expect it to be so sad! Ohmigosh, for some reason the donut part really got me and I have no idea why because that wasn't even that sad. The whole "Can you tell Mom I miss her?" thing was just perfecto for this scene.

JULIE AND LUKE ARE GETTING MARRIED. OMG. FINALLY. Ah, they are so damn cute. And Luke won! Yay that worked out really well.

I was totally holding my breath when she called Elliot and then when a girl answered I was like "What thee fuck, no no!" But then he was like, "lol jk, that was a girl I was helping." Is that for true or is it a sneaky coverup? I am hoping the former.

Super ready to find out the loophole!

Great chapter!