Reviews for Checkers
bookADDICT6 chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
Aw, second to last chapter and it's already a happy ending. I still don't get how the bloodlines can't be mixed, but oh well.
bookADDICT6 chapter 32 . 7/15/2011
Wow, that really was a beautiful and happy moment. So far I'm thinking this is going to be a happy ending, but most stories are anyway. Unless it's in a series because cliff hangers are better for suspense.
bookADDICT6 chapter 31 . 7/15/2011
I'm so happy that Francesca is back in Wilkenshire. I've grown to love it over these past 30 or so chapters. It's just weird that there's medieval factors and regular old modern time factors.
bookADDICT6 chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
I had a feeling Luke won, but I couldn't help hope that in a whim Francesca won. I have so many emotions passing by that I don't know how to react to this chapter. Right now, I'm happy that Francesca's going back to Wilkenshire.
bookADDICT6 chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
I'm happy for Julie and Luke, but terribly sad for everyone else. Leaving what you call family and then your father close to dying. Terrific job, really well done so far.
bookADDICT6 chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
I really wished she didn't drop out of the competiton, but family is so, so, so important. I feel so bad for her and Elliot too. I just don't know what to think.
bookADDICT6 chapter 27 . 7/15/2011
They finally said "I love you"! So romantic, I seriously hope they're together in the end. But on the down side, what was in that letter...?
bookADDICT6 chapter 26 . 7/15/2011
I'm so happy that they're together, and I love the Queen because she didn't get mad. I'm just sad to see what happens next...
bookADDICT6 chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
I did not see that coming. I seriously did not. I bet it was that scum bag Marcus.
bookADDICT6 chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
I really wish they was more background history about her mother. I love that Dell is here now, more comical relief!
bookADDICT6 chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I know I like Francesca and Elliot together, but most of the time I see them as siblings. That thought just gives me shivers.
bookADDICT6 chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Yes, they finally kissed! I loved the titles of the chapters because they reflect its contents so, so, so much!
bookADDICT6 chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Any nice comments I had about Marcus are long gone now. Thank god Elliot was there, just another reason to like him.
bookADDICT6 chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
How did I know that Elliot was going to get the pink bike? It was just so obvious and funny as well. Oooo, I can't wait to see what this "favor" is!
bookADDICT6 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I wonder if Luke and Julie end up together in the end...? I hope they do, it'd be too good to pass up :]
583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »