Reviews for Checkers
Annalise Farran chapter 29 . 6/22/2010
I LOVED this chapter. The father/daughter moments were so touching. At first I was like, "God this is depressing" but then Will made the hair color joke, and I was like, "okay I like this dude."

Also I am VERY happy that Julie and Luke are an official couple. Ah. They are too cute.

Oh she misses Elliot. Who wouldn't? I am VERY excited to find out if she can figure out a loophole so she and Elliot can get married and have lots of sex/babies without everyone freaking out about it.

This review is turning out unusually short (for me, anyway) so let me reiterate the fact that I LOVED this chapter. I am so glad she got to meet her dad.

Write/right on!

-Annalise.
theprettyreckless13 chapter 28 . 6/22/2010
okay, i was NOT expecting ANY of that to happen! ohmyGod!

you should update this like, NOW! hurry! i need more chaps!
DayDreamer 69 chapter 28 . 6/22/2010
OMG! She can't leave Elliott! no

She better go back! Please please please!

DD
outsidersgirl chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
this is getting good
Courtney chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
Stupid girl!
11cina24 chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
Elliot is going to follow her to America? A country that he does not know how to manouver around! That should be interesting! :P

I liked this chappie, as always(:

Ahh, I can tell this ending will be good.
pbgurl chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
I'll admit I was surprised that she decided to drop out. Its going to be sad her not beong at the castle but at least she gets to meet and be with her dad.

Oh did I mention I LOVE this story! _

-Liz :D
Adva Dror chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
That I DID NOT expect. I hope Checka will come back...

Can't wait for the next chapter.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
THIS IS STILL UBERLY AMAZING!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
:O post more. like RIGHT NOW
Jess chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
Okay so I'm reviewing. Weird for me I know. Kinda expected the dad being sick and I knew Elliot was going to say he loved her and the mushy stuff Luke said. But it was soo evil of you to send her away and make her drop out. I know you're gonna fix it because you always do but I would prefer if it was just a few chapters away. Course was Luke or Elliot the next to give their speech? Either way I'm sure that in real life Elliot's wouldn't have been as good as it would have. You know what I mean? So sad though. You completely broke Elliot's heart when she said she couldn't come back. I liked the Marcus thing though. I thought you were going to make her get raped though. Not total rape but a start and then someone saves her. But I loved that she fought him off herself. Please fix this whole thing soon. Oh and make the dad chapter really mushy and cryie. (cryie is cry as an adjective. i just don't know what that would be)
CleoQueen chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
Oh my...I didn't expect that one. Poor kids. But hopefully the two will be together! :D
SeaJade Song chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
gah! cliff hangers that make you go omg why must you do that! but its awsome!
Cassadaga chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
Wow, I must say that I did not expect that! I thought her dad might have another child or something, but not that! Great twist.

I also love how quickly you update, keep it up!
DELETED-LE-ACCCOUNT chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
maybe it is Elliots POV. I dont know, just guessin. Loving it soo far!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »