Reviews for Checkers
metallicdiamond chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
haha, i can imagine Bandit's ears just flying behind him as he ran to get the toy.

I like this chapter alot, I hope her foster family can come over to where she is soon :D
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
YAY :D heheehe post more soon!
outsidersgirl chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
this is good
fullybooked chapter 19 . 6/8/2010
I so can't wait for the masquerade ball!
DayDreamer 69 chapter 19 . 6/8/2010
I LOVED IT! I can't wait till they kiss! It better be good! haha

hm a fight...

Cant wait~! Literally, dont take to long! :)

DD
outsidersgirl chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
will you bring any of her friends like nancy in to it back
11cina24 chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Ah, love(:

Haha, nice spoiler!

Hmm, it's Julie isn't it! She or marcus are going to tell on them from what you said on the spoiler...

That's my guesstamet ;P

Good chappter, like always.

Update or I'm gonna checka spazz on you!

Tee-hee[:
CleoQueen chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Oh, this chapter is something. Feelings revealed and all. So the masquerade ball is next? I can't wait now. Even as a filler chapter you did a good job on it.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
can't wait for more!
SeaJade Song chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
please keep wrighting!
Garneau chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Hey,

I love The Hangover too. Absolutely hilarious. ("He was ritard." "What?" "A ritard." "REtard.")

Any way I like the chapter. You are definitely building suspense around this ball. I can't wait to see what is going to go down.

"Who's going to tell on them?" Seeing as you're playing the last person you would expect card, I have my suspicions.

If I could add some opinion, I don't think it would be a completely bad idea to have some more interaction between Elliot and Checka with him distancing himself from her. Then it would reiterate what Luke said and solidfy that idea.

Anyway, I am so excited for the next chapter.

Garneau.
theprettyreckless13 chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Okay, I just read the last 3 chapters. It was BRILLIANT and I LOVED it. Now, UPDATE!
skarpiagirl chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
great story! i really like it (:
Cassadaga chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
I love this story, as I've already told you. Just to point out, you called Ellie Elliot at one point. I understood what you meant, though, so it's all good. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
pandakim chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
ahh! they're gonna kiss! and fall in love...?

-pandakim :]