Reviews for Checkers
bookADDICT6 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Okay, I'm offically on the side that likes Elliot. Not that much of a jerk anymore. Also, I just love Elliot and Francesca together!
bookADDICT6 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
First of all, so sweet that Elliot saved her! Second, I completely agree with Luke about Lady Mondia. She is a b****.
bookADDICT6 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Poor Ellie, that is just a terrible thing to happen to a girl her age :'(
bookADDICT6 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
I would never expect that from Marcus. I don't know why, but I thought he was sort of brotherly.

I just love Bandit. He's so cute and how he sleeps when Francesca puts her hand into his kennel. That sounded so adorable!
bookADDICT6 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
OMG, huskies! I absolutely love them to death. I like the idea of the challenges. They test for all good qualities.
bookADDICT6 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
That outburst was hilarious! It was more like there was a bombing and they were trying to figure out what to do.
bookADDICT6 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Loved the whole episode with Luke and Elliot. I definitely like Luke because he's a gentleman, obviously. On the other hand, I'm on the borderline with Elliot :\
bookADDICT6 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Aw! I sort of feel bad for Elliot, but so far I know nothing about him so that sympathy is very limited. I think I like Ethan so far. So... so far, so good!
bookADDICT6 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
I find the rules interesting, a competiton is so different that you wouldn't expect. The story is just amazing so far, great job!
bookADDICT6 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Finally, we've met the prince. Although, I'm not sure I like his attitude as he already seems cocky. Just have to wait and see I suppose.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Ooo, now there's a pair of boys thrown in there. This should be interesting!
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Yes, we're finally in Wilkenshire :]
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I love the sound of the country. Especially the third bold point ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is like the movie, Princess Diairies. I loved that movie and I am desperately searching for something to read to do with a monarchy. So far, most stories are!

Love the start and the little competition sounds interesting and much different ;)
CrossMyHeart chapter 34 . 5/14/2011
(Hurph. They wouldn't let me log it to review.)

Aw! This is such a cute story! I'm such a sucker for princess stories, and the sad part is that when I was little I never even wanted to be a princess. it was Bird-woman or vet all the way. i guess I'm making up for lost time!

CrosMyHeart

PS, every time I read Elliot, this started in my head: watch?vlONhOlKAU8g (I don't know if that link works)
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »