Reviews for Checkers
HelgaBertoni chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Loved it, update soon!
CleoQueen chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
I just began reading this story a couple of days ago and I think it's really good so far! Hope to see more Checkers and Elliot encounters!
Garneau chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Nice chapter.

Why are drunk people so amusing? I love Elliot and his white knight little interventions. And finally Marcus shows his true colours. He seemed virtually harmless, beside Luke and Elliot's warnings. I'm wondering what he had done previously to get them pissed off.

It made a lot more sense that you included the answer to why she didn't finish first. I wonder if Luke was rewarded or deducted points for his little helping hand?

Hahahaha well I'm in Australia and it feels like a completely different day, so I'm glad that you updated :).

Can't wait for another update and the morning after. She is going to have a mega hangover,

Garneau.
Tiara Jade Gorospe chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
It's definately interesting and i love it so far!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
aw :D i love elliot :D markus can go die... haha
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
o :) im seeing elliot being EXTREMELY jelous haha post more soon!1
Mary Freda chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Just found this story . . . I like it a lot so far; I'm working my way through what you have written. I really appreciate the pronunciation guides; I like to know how to pronounce what I'm reading. :) Keep up the good writing!
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Storm Nelson chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
awesome aweomse awesome! i love it and i cant wait to see what happens next. And i hope Elliot beats the crap out of marcus, like a WHOLE fight scene, but it would have to be after the competion because i dont want elliot losing it so soon..lol
outsidersgirl chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
this is good
rituisawriter chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story!

Keep writing!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Hey, sorry I haven't been reviewig lately, I had a bunch of family here for my sisters graduation.. So I was behind on my reviewing. And reading. lol. So now I'm trying I get caught up on it all plus gettig our house back in order. I can't wait to see what happensnext! I kind of expected that from Marcus! Evil little guy.
pandakim chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
that total jerk! of a Marcus! how dare he! i would've kicked his butt by now! ahah

-pandakim :]
lovinlife22 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
I just found your story yesterday and I really like the idea :) Thanks for updating so quickly. I can't wait

for the next chapter.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
I think Elliot will help her... lol. I can't wait to see what happensnext!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »