Reviews for Checkers
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
O! Yaay! Cant wait for more!
HelgaBertoni chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Loved it, update soon!
YuukiAura chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Oh goodness...this has totally gotten me interested. The moment I found out that it was going to be really close to Princess Diaries, I said to myself, "I'm totally not going to read this" but you did an awesome job by how you're placing this story so I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. _

Randomly-Unique
Greenegirl chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
As I think I said before, this is so cute!

I always have a smile on my face wile I'm reading this, and I normally am very picky about what I read. Keep up the good work!

The dogs in the chapters are a great idea and I love how you use them to get all the Elliot, Checkers, and Luke together. :)
theprettyreckless13 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
that was awesome! i'm not sure who'll help her out though..maybe..okay, there are a lot of possiblites. btw, am i supposed to be ".sarcasm"? jk xD now, UPDATE!
Fate Rose chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
So it's 12:30 at night and I'm reading your last three chapters and laughing hysterically, which is bad because I shouldn't be up reading and might wake someone, but they're so good and funny and sweet and cute. I loved them.

By the way, I leave for Wyoming Friday so I will either be online a lot over the next month or not at all, depending on internet situations.

Also, if I haven't already mentioned it, Doberman's are very friendly unless you cut their ears. Since you only had this one's tail cut, it should be a very sweet dog. Thought you'd like to know, because I know they have bad reps.

You should update again, before I leave. I must know what happens!
outsidersgirl chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
you are quick at updating
BellissimaConfusione chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
I love this. I can't wait for more Elliot And I want Lucas more in there
fullybooked chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
That was kinda cute!Makes me wanna hug someone.
DayDreamer 69 chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
Great chapter! I am so loving this!

I reall really really want Eliot and her to kiss soon! haha
outsidersgirl chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
this is a another good one
theprettyreckless13 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Okay let me say that this chapter is SO FREAKIN CUTE! xD Checka is AWESOM. I hope you'd write about Luke and Julia in the next chapters :D Anyway, UPDATE!
11cina24 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I know, it's okay.

Hm, I am very much enjoying these quant hugs if theirs!

Haha, I can already imagine Elliot hugging her randomly in front of everyone while the three are doing some type of event or something.

Ahh, fantastic chapter!(:
mindless selfishness chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
love it!
Garneau chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Hey,

great chapter.

Elliot is very endearing. I missed reading the lake chapter, but I haven't to say that one was really good. As was this one.

The story is really flowing well at the moment. I like how you remember things like constantly mentioning Bandit, I would have forgotten, so great job.

Checker and Elliot's interaction is so sweet. I wonder what is happening with Luke and Julia? Will they be mentioned further on.

I can't wait to see what you have planned next,

Garneau.