Reviews for Checkers
11cina24 chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Oh well, it wasn't really a kiss at all because you didn't describe it and in general I wouldn't see it as a kiss.

But still, good chapter like always(:
JentheMachine chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Good story so far, I like it! :)
Raised with Fangs chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
awesome!
Lunch Lunch Lunch chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I'm enjoying the story so far I'm just a bit confused. If Wilkenshire is located in Britain why would it be a country and not a province or something? Sorry I don't know any better, just curious.
Ivix chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
aeihiaeuhae poor her.. that was her first kiss?

come on .. I wanna know more about Marcus and ellie.. I really liked her :)

Good job on the chapter..
HelgaBertoni chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Cassadaga chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
I very much loved this chapter, although I wish it was longer. I feel like her whole getting-caught-under-water thing happened too quickly, and I sort of wish Elliot was in it more...heheh. Also, I always thought seaweed would be sort of flimsy to get caught in, and it would be easy to break out of. I dunno. that's just what I've always thought (not just for your story, but for all stories when something like that happens)

OTHERWISE, I still love your story. Don't take my comments as negative-I'm just trying to give constructive criticsm.

Thanks!

-Cassadaga

(oh PS: You NEED to update soon! You can't give us a teaser like that and then not update! agh haha)
Storm Nelson chapter 13 . 5/29/2010
i love this story i cant wait to see what happens with elliot and the princess...yay im so exicted to read more
Fate Rose chapter 13 . 5/29/2010
She's deaf? Well, that's... interesting.

Can you play the piano? Jess can. I can...sort of... Piano class was evil. And piano's are hard to play. Beautiful though. Very beautiful.

XDD Nice little flirtation between them there. Elliot's becoming less assholey. Which is good. But he's still being bipolary.

All in all, a very nice and well planned chapter.
Fate Rose chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Yes, he is bipolar. But I like seeing him not be an arse, so yay!

Anyway, like you said, not much happening. 'Cept Lady Monida is a b-i-t-c-h. But you wanted that, right?

...I have nothing else to say. Onto the next chappie!
Fate Rose chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
You left the doberman's ears long! Yay! (I'm finally online to review this. Yay!)

Anyway, one word summary of this chapter "Aww." So friggin' adorable.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
It is so sad that she is deaf. I wasn't expecting that. I liked the part at the end between those two. I can't wait to see what happensnext!
theprettyreckless13 chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
dude! that was pure awesomeness! and Bandit is such an adorable name :) this was really well written and i'm looking forward to the update..so..

UPDATE! NOW!1 CMONCMONCMON! :D
11cina24 chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
I always love seeing lust and tension in stories like these!

Keep it come'n!

Fantastic(:
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /