Reviews for Checkers
SeaJade Song chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
aw man i know what the new puppy thing is like its tough but fun :). this is a great stor please keep writing!
11cina24 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Your welcome!

Hm, that teacher/whatevertheheckshedoes, ahha, seems to just love to make people suffer.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

(cross you fingers) I want some action pleasse![:
u wouldjustbe aweso without me chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
wow i love this chapter! lady modina (totally spelled her wrong) sounds so annoying :/
Cassadaga chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
hmm..is it bad that I'm really loving Elliot so far? tee hee
HelgaBertoni chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Cassadaga chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Really loving the story so far! There are a few spelling mistakes and grammar errors, but I understand what's going on so it's all good. (Just stuff like 'weekly' instead of 'weakly'. Oh, and at the beginning of this chapter and the last one, you said 'Curtsy' when I think you mean 'Courtesy'...just thought I'd mention that incase you use it again).

But yeah, I'm a sucker for stories like this :) I like Francesca because she doesn't seem too girly or perfect or anything. I'm excited to keep reading :) Keep it up!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
I have 2 dogs ad a ferret. One dog is a mut, and the other is some sort of golden retriever mix. Are all of the challenges going to be like this? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Garneau chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Great chapter.

The dogs were a strange idea, but it works well.

Plus the addition of Lady Monida will make things interesting.

Hope you can update again,

Garneau.
HelgaBertoni chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Loved it, update soon!
disappearing in the shadow chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
i dislike dogs. because

i got bitten by a dog when i was 2

i got chase by a pitbull

i got humped by my friend's dog maya -_-

gah so as you can tell

DOG ME NO SOLUTION
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
lol the challenge doesn't seem that difficult, like i thought they have to compete against each other...

may we see a picture of Bandit?

lol
R. Tist chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Aw! Puppies! As if this story couldn't get any better. :"D I just suggest that you add more details. This kind of plots need some details, as I have observed, because if it doesen't, the story will become boring. The details that you have now are alright, but its more action would do wonders to improve your story. Anyways, update soon! I'm looking forward to this. :")
DayDreamer 69 chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Awesome Chapter! I love where this is going :) can't wait for more!

Yes i have a few pets that i LOVE!

My two dogs, Molly a multese x poodle and Roxy a Lab x Kelpy.

My cat, Socks, whose breed i dont know..

and My two Blue tounge Lizzards, Hero and Legend :)
outsidersgirl chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
she really is a good charcter
Raised with Fangs chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
aw, bandit. At first I thought (causse you know..the name of the chapter...) that someone was going to break into the castle and IDK steal somthing... lol, but it all makes sense. I love cavalier king charles spaniels, but they cost a fortune! anyway, update soon!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »