Reviews for Checkers
fullybooked chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
NIce! that's a really cool challenge!
Fate Rose chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
What a cute chapter. And yay for Elliot not being a *insert swear word of your choice here* I'm glad he was sorta nice.

So... now I know the two people you were talking about. And... I don't really have time to review, so I'll tell you what I thought in Math tomorrow. It was adorable though.

~Fate.
11cina24 aka cassbeastbomb chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Hm, either Elliot is bipolor or has an odd personality, lol. Because first he can be all cocky and then in a second he can be sorta nice 'if he wants to'. I think he'll end up a genuine person(: That dress is super pretty! I could seriously imagine Francesca in that dress with her hair and make up!:) Gorgeous image ;D
Garneau chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Hey great chapter,

The grandmother does seem caring like a mother, but has the no clowning around aura like a teacher.

Not much seemed to happen in this chapter (I'm not saying nothing happened. Anyway, I still loved it though), will something big happen soon?

Having said that I can't wait for the challenges to begin. They will certainly add excitment!

Can't wait for another chapter,

Garneau.

P.S. If you need British lingo, watch British TV shows/ movies. You would be surprised how much you pick up. (I personally really like Skins, the main characters are teenagers so their language is pretty colloqueal).
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
i like you. you update quickly :)

lol, moving on, this chapter was really funny..like i could honestly picture myself at the dinner table being so confused about what was going on and then become really embarrassed about it..i blush..really easily...not the best thing in the world

ps. if you want british lingo, read harry potter. thats what i do :) honestly, ron is the best haha
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Loved it, update soon!
fullybooked chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
That was kinda funny when they all thought she doesn't like the dessert!

I really loved that part!
DayDreamer 69 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This was a great chapter
outsidersgirl chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
this is good
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Yay belle! lol. Who was the little girl? I can't wait to find out and see what happens next!
EkoKiko chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
This chapter didn't start with the word 'the' like you said . And I think you mean 'deceased' not 'diseased' in your summary. Otherwise, coolness.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
aww this is such an adorable story! and certainly creative, i have never read a story about a princess from an orphanage. I've seen a movie that is a lot like this story, the princess diaries starring anne hathaway? its disney, so you probably know about it. Did you use that plot as your story line or something?
Fate chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
At school, so I don't want to log in. *lazy*

Elliot's a *insert swear of your choice here*

This is my review for the last three chapters, by the way. *super, super lazy*

Love this quote: "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day. – Meg (From Disney's Hercules)"

Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but Ethan and Checka were flirting. A lot. And then he said he was thiry and I was like, "Ew." And so was Jess.

"Damn them both for being so hot!" Giggles.

I would have slapped Elliot. When she pushed him into the fountain. *nods* Jess says she would have kicked him in a certain area. *nods again* But she did pretty good.

Elliot is a manwhore. I needed to say it once. Maybe you should make him less jerk-ish or something. So if you want them to get together make him less jerkish. But if not, feel free to leave as is.

(PS I totally called his Italian-ness.)
fullybooked chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
AWESOME!

This is one of my best stories I have ever read!
11cina24 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I love that ending!

"Your right," I said avoiding his eyes. "And I don't want to."

Ohemgee, I freaking loved it, :)

Thank you for updating regularly!;P
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »