Reviews for Checkers
Loved it, update soon!
AlijaS117 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
awesome update soon!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
I like Elliot though no one else seems to.. lol. Although I've always liked misunderstood characters like he seems to be. lol. My favorite disney princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She always has been. lol. Not a clue why. :D I can't wait to see what happens next! How old are Luke and Elliot?
DayDreamer 69 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
I LOVE IT!

This is the bestest!

This is my opinion on the princes...

Luke is gorgous! A real gentalmen but to nice and polite for my taste :) I'd personally go for Elliot, i like the badder boys ;)

Please continue writing and post more as soon as possible!

Oh and Ariel is my favourite disney princess aswell :)

DayDreamer 69
DayDreamer 69 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well... where do i start? I LOVE IT!

I've only read one chapter so far but i'm going to read the rest as quickly as possible :)

Its awesome so far! Can't wait to see what happens :)
Garneau chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
Hi,

Sorry only just realise you updated. I'm glad you had thought of the Dell phone call, it shows that you have planned this story really well.

I have to admit I am getting mixed perceptions of the grandmother. Sometimes she seems like a best friend then others she seems really critiquing.

Anyway, I love how it is going. Elliot is very funny in his pompous way.

Hope you can update again,

Garneau.
stephhe chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
nice story :)

i havent got much to say but keep up the good work :)
Raised with Fangs chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
mymy, this so bloody interesting, than it just stops and Im ike, man! lol. update quickly!
pandakim chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
lolz I love it!aha aha aha, yea guess i'll have to find out. hahahah
Ivix chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
I like the story :D
HelgaBertoni chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Love it so far, update soon!
Storm Nelson chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
i only review once in a while but i do read faithfully. i love this book so far and i can definately see potential in it..yay i cant wait to read more, gd lk D
pandakim chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Omiigod! i wana knoww more! is she gonna end up with elliot? and is luke gona flirt with her? and is dell gonna be in the story more? or is she gona visit her and wilkenshire?
Raised with Fangs chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
oh uh, uh oh. Wht now eh?
Garneau chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Hi,

I like the story. Reminds me of the Princess Diaries except the competition thing throws in a whole different dimension. I was previously confused about how there were three heirs, but you made that clear in this chapter.

You have made the grandmother out to be very kind and motherly, which makes me wonder how/why it took so long for them to track Checka down. Maybe you might address that later in the story.

I would also think that with her 'sistership' with Adelle, she would have tried to contact her and Nancy already to let them know she arrived safetly.

I also feel that Julie seems very immature for her age (around 17-18?). Maybe it is just me, but that was my impression of her. She might just be very young at heart.

When I started reading, I noticed that your writing also improved with each chapter (the first chapter was a bit awkward; it didn't feel as though you had gotten quite into the swing of the story), so keep up the good work.

There are only a couple of gramatical errors that I could pick, but this is well written.

I'm curious to see what the challengers will be,physical/emotional/intellectual?

Hope you can update,