Reviews for Checkers
Princess97 chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
Please tell me it's going to be a happy ending.. Elliot talking about the competition is scaring me. Lovely chapter though!
DorkExpress chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Aw... he said he relied on her for him to go to sleep... that's so cute!

I want a guy to tell me that!

Lovely chapters!

XOXO
Music Read Luv chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
haha im surprised that she didnt fall down. i wish that she wouldnt be so sad about going back america! Update Soon! D
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Fictionpress is ALWAYS acting up(:

AW(: Elliot && Checka 4ever lol

The formatting isn't too bad at least!
CaBlasch87 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
im loving this story..
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
UPDATE!
Music Read Luv chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
I was totally wondering if checkers was gonna remember her promise to ellie. :) that was a good chapter. Update soon! :D
Katielove chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
i liked it.
Princess97 chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
I was expecting something like that from her.. btw, I can't see the picture in the URL u gave, some WOT unsafe website is coming up
Erin DJ chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
great chapter! I couldn't tell where the story was going at all. I usually pause at some parts when I'm reading and I subconsciously think of possible scenarios that will happen next. I have to say, good job for keeping it unpredictable yet totally romantic! :))
DorkExpress chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
Aw!

how cute!

But, I must tell you, ypu did put a damper on things in the room... but I guess you just had to do that since Elliott is no saint and Checkers - lol - is nothing but an innocent...

But, I want Luke to have some romance too... is he?

I always enjoy your work!

XOXO
Katielove chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
i liked it it was good. and no i did not get upset or anything. but I am kinda wanting luke to swoop in i kinda like the idea of Luke and Checka
Princess97 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
Based on the chapter title, I though Elliot would go crazy with the 'she's doing this to slow him the competition' thought. I'm glad he didn't :)
Alexa chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
wow this story is amazing! update RIGHT NOW
CaBlasch87 chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
oh my wow. this is amazing. love it! keep up the good work!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »