Reviews for My Playground
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
This...was...amazing! you had me bawling like a baby by the end! you did an amazing job on this and instead of going to bed I'm going to read the sequel! once again i loved the story! :D
Hanzo823 chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
...now that was just adorable. X3 I loved the entire thing. Off to read part two
sapere chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I'm so glad Alex and Ryan got together! Loved the Alex pov. Loved the h/c. On to read book 2!
Eternal Skies chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
Aw! Something happy in the end!

I wanna read the 2nd book but i reallu hope it's not depressing. I think i have an idea of what sort of problems they'd face. I don't think their parents would accept them being gay
Eternal Skies chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Alex is too obsessed with ryan it's friggin annoying. Plus, i think he sounds like a girl- noticing hair and eyes and acting all wussy and feminine. Doesn't seem like he'd been a football player, more like a cheerleader. I hate the stereotype about gay guys being like girls and acting all like em. Those are more like transsexuals. He has more feelings for ryan than be's supposed to have, that's the only thing that matters.

Also, ryan is way too gary-stu. Too perfect he feels like a guy from outer space. And what's with him throwing everything away for selfish, can't-speak-for-myself alex? Even if his mother died, he's acting all poor, victimized me in a disturbing way. Sheyea, he has the right to grieve, just not this way.

Still continuing, hoping for more developement on ryan's part.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'm not a slash-reader. I love straight love stories but what made me try this out is that i've always wondered about the closeness between two guys and how it can become more. Just curious.

No, it's not boring- it's UH-DORA-BULL! i hope it stays that way

i'm getting all squeaky here
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
You are a terrible horrible person, making Alex go through so much! But at least you had the goodness to make it a happy ending. I honestly don't plan on reading the second book, as I really don't want to witness more pain from those characters. It's a good story, very good, but you're still evil!
Bridgett-blah chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Ah Im soo happy xD
dottii22 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
This is amazig, and I absolutely loved it :)I hope that you decide to post the second and third books.

I'm such a sop. I love the happy, cheery endings :)
Qzz chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
aww! I loved reading this, so thank you for sharing with us!
Quinn Anthony chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
i really want to read book 2. but i really hope ryan and alex will be okay. i want them to have a happy love story. hehe im a sucker for that
Quinn Anthony chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
yay! progress hehe. please tell me that things go better for them. i want ry and alex to be together.