Reviews for Memory lane
AnonomousNotReally chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great job! i really got the feel of what you were saying. hey, i would bve etstatic of you read and reveiwed my story, Home for the Normal Impaired. I dont want to seem like i'm fishing for reviews of anything. Great job!
MissNightOwl chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Yeah I know what'cha mean by not planning it out. The chapter for my stories are like 'the first thing that comes up in my mind' thing. Anyways that was a bit surprising that they actually all did this for just changing her personality. I am totally going to love all your stories!
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I think your stories are the best!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Wolf lover chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Well I followed the story so that means i liked it obviously. The only thing that had me a bit down was the end, I mean they try to change her personality by shooting her and possibly killing her? why would they assume she would change even if that were to happen? Anyways that's just my opinion of course but I did love the story! It was very interesting and funny at the same time.
chocovic-chu chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
well, that's so fast...

kobato never imagines that the story'll end fast.. kobato's disappointed a bit...

but, kobato still loves the twins

can imaginechan creat a story with chara of twin brothers? kobato'd love it
Chika Hanabi chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
wah such a fast ending. I hoped there would be more it was a good ending though - at one point I actually thought the twins were gonna end up in jail or something. It was pretty good though! I liked the ending a lot :D Gorou has such a nice family
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
AW the Dai' twins are soo bad and soo funny! Aw please make a sequel!
monsterbunny chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Ah, this ending reminds me of my endings when rushed, I guess that's what we have in common XD. Even though it was rushed it does have a good happy ending, DarkNeko-sama likes that they got paired up!

T-T makes me wish that there was more but hey, an ending is an ending no matter what happens to the characters.

Good Job!

DarkNeko-sama
monsterbunny chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Uwah! Gorou has a motorbike, DarkNeko-sama likes that in boys! Quite frankly DarkNeko-sama fall for any type of boy whether be man or anime XD He's starting to sound cool...

x3 Oohh Twin bro's! DarkNeko-sama's getting too attatched to the characters.

Oh wait... I take it back that Gorou is cool... he's kinda threatening but DarkNeko-sama likes that in a man! Not too weak, not too malicious. But then again sometimes he acts too tough he loses his cool XD Nihihi, he's an interesting character.

This is getting interesting. T-T I can't help but have flashbacks of my first story...
Chika Hanabi chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
wow Yuki is remembering so much! The story so far is actually pretty interesting. The only problem is you seem to be rushing through it a little. Not that I'm saying you should put in a ton of detail and take forever to finish a chapter. I'm just saying, it seems to go by really fast. Other than that, the story is still really good :D
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
why did the twins, daichipon & daikipyon, seem like bad guys? well, whatever their reason, kobato loves the twins in crime, yaayy!

green eyes..kobato bets the twins look so charming having green eyes more charming than goroucchi's silver eyes, hehe..:p

anyway, kobato can't wait till the next chapz, so keep updating! please, make the twins appear, okay? kobato's their big fan, yaayy!

sankyuu and ganbatte yo
Starowner chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
URgh! I could kick Daichi and Dailiki's asses! Update soon!
monsterbunny chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
An Adventure! A journey! DarkNeko-sama can't wait until the next chapter! I wonder what will become of this? Well I guess I'll have to wait patiently! An adventure, adventure!
monsterbunny chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Uwah! Thank goodness they're still alive T-T That really did catch me off guard, I wonder if this story is heading onto an adventure... This so much reminds me of the old way I write... maybe I still write like this right now... Sorry it took so long to review it's just that DarkNeko-sama's house had a black out, maybe it was because I was using too much electricity. Keep it going, I'll be waiting.