Reviews for The Alphabet
gumdropj chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Yay for 'E!' :P

"Rain- though he often claims to go by 'Bow' ... is a unicorn"

"...his every step creates a small rainbow puddle..."

-See, you can't go wrong with rainbows and unicorns. Anytime you want a super cheery scene just write one of those in. Those things are the essence of happy stories.

"The sun began cheering for us..."

-I know this is a metaphor, but I totally imagined a big cartoon-ish sun opening it's eyes and mouth, growing arms, and just routing for the characters.

"[Rain] glide[s] through the air majestically. Rainbow water drips off of his hooves- his shining, glittering hooves..."

-Oh, this must've been lots of fun to write. :]

"There's this game that's starting to become popular at school."

-Eek, I remember that game from my school. I forgot the actual name of it but it was the same exact concept as Frigid. And oh my gosh, so many people were playing it; the teachers gave a speech about it to the classes and then they made it into a little mini-lesson. O_O

"A gap in a person's memory, in their knowledge, in their understanding and ways of thinking. We can't always be right and know absolutely everything."

"If a person dies, you lose more knowledge; it's kind of simple, but still a bit complicated."

-I've just started thinking about all the gaps now and it's really ... mind-blowing.

"He always buys the same thing, every time: the smallest slice of triple chocolate cake. Ever since I mentioned it's my favorite."

-Awwh, 'Hello' is so sweet. Love it! :3
gumdropj chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Whoa. The second set of ABCs is starting off really good. I think your writing has improved, too. I think that compared to the first set these drabbles are longer and they have more details.

And they have such dark tones behind them. I love stories like that.

Oh, and obviously I don't mind the unplanned 'death-fulness'. Everyone's moods and tones affect me. Like, if I'm listening to a really sad song and then I want to write something later, the story will most likely turn out to be sad too.

Try reading about unicorns and rainbows if you want some cheery drabbles. (Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but yeah, that was me using it anyways). :D
gumdropj chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
No, it's done.. :( Well, I really love the ABC stories. There's a meaning in everyone of them. It's vague, but that's definately not a bad thing. Love that!

X) 9 and 10... way to make a person sad! :) it's really, really good. reminds me of Stupid... very sad.

Yes) and Zirconium) I read twice. soo good.

Great writing!
gumdropj chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
An update! Yes! :)

*gasp* :o A cannibal? Wasn't expecting that one... I love these stories so much! Keep writing! You do a really great job. :)
gumdropj chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
STUPID

Holy crap, that had to be the best one yet. my favorite! is the more? these are soo enjoyable! there has to be TUVWXYZ... all though this seemed to close the story

I wish I listened to my parents
gumdropj chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
PURPOSE!

Oohh, that's exactly me.. weird, i know..
gumdropj chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
IJKL

I like all of these... drabbles. :)
gumdropj chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
this is just genius! ... i think it is at least!... :)
gumdropj chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I don't hate people. They assume I do, however, due to my dislike of talking. Honestly though, can you blame me?

No, I do not care for who dated who.

Ah, I can relate...