Reviews for The Awesome Adventures of the 5 Doves
ninja3000 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I just had to read more and I still want to! It was brilliant the way you made them all get into detension and then learn that they have powers! Keep on writing! :P
ninja3000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Love this story so far and the way you put how everyone got two weeks of detension.

The only thing I would sais that you keep on putting ) in your story but keep on writing! :)
The lone canine chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I'm pretty sure I'd set the animals in that kind of class free too since I hate seeing animals caged up, no matter what animal they are. Hm... seems like the girls have a lot in common though. Anyways a great chapter, and do write more soon please.
Jane P chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
wow, i've never read a story like this (in a good way)! there intros were really creative structurally but i did gte a little confused (just being thrown into their lives) and the few errors, but i really like it so far! Rebecca made me laugh the most :)
Archia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I think this is a good start. I like how you showed how everyone got the detention, instead of just starting with them in detention. At the beginning you wrote 'morning' which should be 'mourning'. I really liked the last line in this.
The lone canine chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I like how this starts, but I have a few pointers. When you put said before speach, usually that is something that has happened already. That is really it. Other than that, a great start, and I look forward to more of this. :)