Reviews for A Hopeful Ending
awe-sca chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
A little disjointed at the end, but a lovely story. Sad and sweet.
Facella chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Even though this started off as really sad and angsty, all in all it left me with a bit of a warm glow. I'm glad it all worked out for them. This was very sweet. I enjoyed it immensely!
JudasMonster chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
The flashbacks are a bit abrupt. Perhaps some sort of divider between scenes...? Mhh. Still hate Kyle... Lol.
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Kyle is so... Bleh. Childish and clingy. I know he's been through "a lot", but he has no courage whatsoever. It's pitiful that he uses Jake as a crutch. And putting him on the spot with Miranda? Jeez.

What was with the "Mine." at the end? Was that there to purposely evoke an image of a little kid tugging on someone they were dependent on? Err. I guess I'm not make a lot of sense.

I guess... I hate the main character D: Jake is cool I guess :\
readmerant chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This was so cute, and I agree it was a good place to end. I really enjoyed the flashbacks and it wasn't to hard to figure out
miraakira chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
don't really get the end but i guess kyle leraned to controll his temper.
frogs of war chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
"Jake still tasted of coffee, a drink that Kyle despised but he never minded when Jake tasted of it."

This is the way I am with my husband. It's the only time coffee flavored anything isn't repulsive.

Good story. I can tell they are happy together.
frogs of war chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I can understand Dr. Wong's concerns. They may be unfounded, but I feel better that he ask.
miraakira chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
this story is too awesome to have 2 chapters, on pain of death i order u to update! lol just kidding, but i love your story esp. your use of the flashback technique. i was a little skeptical when i 1st saw it, not many authors can do it well but i guess that's just a testament on how well u write. good job.
frogs of war chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Cute and funny and sad and sweet.

Are Mom's rules mutual? Do Jake's parents wait until the boys are out? Considering these two I would think a rules such as "I don't want to see it, smell it, hear it, or find evidence of it" would make more sense, but parents aren't always known for their clear thinking when their children are involved.
noisuli chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
aw! that was so sweet! it brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful
frogs of war chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm not sure how this story makes me feel.

I can see the hopefulness, but the true end is very far away.