Reviews for Cursed
beloved-complex737 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I realy like this! It's nice to see a heroine(did I spell that right? oh well you get the concept!) with a tragic past and curse instead of the cliched male! Keep it up!
sy chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
wow great story you have here. do continue updating it! D
Mkirk chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
I can see how things are about to pick up. This is a really different story which is why I like it. Great job so far, I can't wait for more!
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
love the story..
charliej chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Hmm...she must know the were and not be too impressed with it, if she's rolling her eyes...or maybe it's because Ian's unconsciouse already?

curious to see where this goes
Dark-Passion67 chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Oh I wonder what's going to happen next!

Selene is so vicious, I wonder how Katrina will overcome her.

Will the other hunters come looking for Ian?
charliej chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Hm...hadn't thought of Selene sending others after him as well. Wonder where this will lead? Good stuff!
L. Valdez chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
I really like this, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update soon,

L.V.
charliej chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Woohoo! they meet and know each others real identities. Now what is she going to do with him. Isshe taking him home or did she just knock him out so she could escape? More!
Ajaz chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
This is quite nice. A little different, but good. :) (sorry, i'm a bit tired right now)
charliej chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
More good stuff. The moon goddess, Selene is really nasty. I wonder what she wants with Ian, when he's a hunter...unless it just a perverse little bit of humour. Poor Karina, definitely between a rock and a hard place!
charliej chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Wow! Great description in this story. Very er...bloody...at the beginning but perfect for the scene you were setting. I like how you've made the female lead likeable even though she is a killer. The reader can sense her self-loathing and feel some sympathy for her.

Ian had a great pickup line. No he isn't that likeable yet but, as you said, things will improve! Eager to read more!
WishesofImmortality chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Guh, i really need to get to reading all that you have posted on TWA... I'm so behind on reading it's ridiculous.

Anyway, this was excellent. I'll give you a proper, constructive review when I read the whole thing, though. :P Loves you, dopple!
Dark-Passion67 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'm liking this story already :)

The way you started off the story has me hooked!

I can't wait to read the first chapter!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2