Reviews for Vampires
RenRen Eli chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I agree with you! I don't like Edward Coleman whatever his name is and other vampires that twinkle; I like Count Dracula and True Blood is cool!

Cruel and gory vampires is a dying breed; substituted for Twinkle Twinkle little Star vampires...

Sorry, I never read or watched twilight. And never will...
R a i n e x chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
If you want blood and gore I recommend watching the Hellsing Ultimate OVA's. I like it simply because of the violence and the fact that the people are made up of at least 80 percent blood... heh...
missing-poet chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
True Blood is on HBO, and yes I recommend it. Very good show. It's nice to know that someone agrees that vampires are supposed to be blood sucking creatures of the night.
A Dreamer in Disguise chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
FINALLY. Someone says it! Truthfully, I enjoy the Twilight books, and a few other vampire series. But there's nothing like the old-fashioned, "let's kill the villagers" vampires. And True Blood is fantastic. There are books, which are supposedly really good but I haven't been able to read yet.
Whaaoouusses chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I agree with you on everything you said here, personally i loved the twilight books but the movies are unbelievably blood, however, is serious masterpiece. WATCH IT!
emilies23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I agree. Where's the blood and gore? I wouldn't want sympathy from the vampire that would ravish me. I want him/her to take me and turn me and I'll do the same to my victim/s. Heheh... This brought out my dark side... thank you!
Horus' Beak chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I support your stance 100%. Even on film, does no one else remember the days of Nosferatu? So we've essentially moved from some of the most tantalizing and terrifying villains in literature (aka Stoker's Dracula) to "Sparkles the Vampire" (aka Edward What's-his-face.) Also, thank you for taking the time to read and review my poetry. I appreciate it.
globalwarming chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Thank you! some one who feels the way I do about vampires.