Reviews for My angel of hell
My.Writing.Is.My.Amulet chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love this :)
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Thanks for reviewing Melancholy Days.

You have a wonderful poem here. These particular types are a favorite of mine.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was a very beautiful poem. I love the darkness of it and the emotion in this piece.
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow. I would have reviewed what you requested on the RH but my internet is being a pain so would only let me review this

-.-

Anyway...man that was brilliant, and for a poem, I enjoyed it! Absolutely loved it! The chemistry between the characters was electric and was really well written.

Fantastique,

Katerz

P.S. Could you repay this review by reviewing the updates whatever it is you reviewed of mine before...I forgot what exactly you reviewed but know you reviewed something of mine before...ta!
naito-kun chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
'You bended your head down' should be 'you bent your head down' here.

'compare to the other times.' should be compared here.

for some odd reason, just cellos playing make me think of heitor villa-lobos' bachianas brasileiras no. 5... lol. anyway i liked this a lot, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside after that for some strange reason haha! ((:
WutNow chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
From the Roadhouse!

I liked the part where the fight transformed into a dance. I thought that was really sweet. I just don't understand how her hatred transformed into love just because of one small gesture. However, that's how love happens sometimes haha.

My only problem is with this line:

Our eyes never left each other; you nuzzled your cheek; Into my, I nuzzled back.- instead of "into my", I think you should say "into mine"

Overall, cute poem :D

-Agent
DarkHawk14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
There was something about this that I can't quite put my finger on, but made me love it. Maybe it was the wings... Or the cellos. :)

You did a great job at capturing a range of emotions without using overly complex language. Thanks for a good read!

DarkHawk14
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I loved this. I love the conflict of emotions towars the end. But what I liked best was how they acted towards each other in the start, preparing to attack. This was beautifully written. Good job!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Herro there from The Roadhouse. :) Okay, so I can see that this is a good work of visual imagery. The way you used the words really did well in making me visualize the whole scenario. And I don't know why, but this work really reminds me of Angel Sanctuary for some weird reason. Anyway, was this work suppose to be set in the high fantasy world?

P.S: Pay back this review via The Eternal Grail.

- From The Roadhouse. :)
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
The title is especially beautiful and the story uphold the irony of the name. I love the poem - it was one of the best I have read in the recent times.

There is something I would like to suggest though :

I bust through - I don't think bust works here as forcefully. you can try changing it to something else that you like.

Other than that - i like it so much! Wow! :D
PissyNovelist chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh. My. Kira.

That was amazing :). Totally beautiful and epic.

It was so crystal clear in my mind, every word played like a movie in my mind. Gorgeous, absolutly gorgeous.

xoxo Pissy Novelist

ps; returned reviews would be great for ym sotry Science 101 :)
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
My Angel Of Hell. What an epic title! :D. I loved it. I could see everything you described w/ the dance, the way he threw her sword & everything! Keep on writing! :D.

-B. Cross

P.S. Updated RFTA not so long ago. Review? :).