Reviews for Hesitate
Karen Mason chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
As unpleasant as Cora can be, I really want her to succeed in magicing herself normal.
I have a vague understanding of what "more or the same" means, but I feel like it should be explained soon to someone like Drishti. Cora seems to have vast magic, which must mean that the guy who put the spell on her to begin with was really really powerful! How many stones would she have within her now and ... would the failed ones pass like kidney stones? 'Cause that seems like it would either kill a person, or just hurt a lot! (Could be why she doesn't attempt to reverse the curse all that often?)
I look forward to the next chapter.
Karen Mason chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Besides there being a few grammatical errors here and there, it doesn't take away from the story. You have sharp details and wonderful descriptions. I want to know more about the curse on Cora, and I am very interested in reading on to find out what the Acceptance is, and how this non-witch can be from before it. The way the first chapter ended, I feel that the human who was named Friend will show up again in the story, some minor passing thing, but that he will be there.
Spozzle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I read all of Bite Marks, waited a little too long to read the last chapter only to discover that you've taken the story down?

Any chance you could send me just the last chapter please?

Lauren
smurf-love chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
i hope you dont give this story up, its a very nice start...i would love to read more of it.
Cindyb chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very interesting. I found a few spelling errors, just fyi. But overall, it's intriguing. Who are these three warriors? Who are the bad guys? Are they human? How does this human man know about them? These are all questions I asked after reading this first chapter. Keep going. Hope you get published soon!
toryaborya chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow KattyJay! This is a very interesting story line. I have never read anything quite like it. It is very strange, and I mean that in a good way! :D I can't wait to see what's next! :) Keep up the good work! :D
AngelaMM chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great story so far. Not too excited that it curses, you haven't done that in your other stories, it didn't seem like it was really needed, but that might just be me. :/ I like how it was kept really mysterious in this chapter, I'm eager to see how this is all explained. Seems like a really great story...

I hope it doesn't keep you off Bite Marks for too long though. :D