Reviews for Ink Smears
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
in a way i can't say anything because I'm not good with coming up amazing short pieces of advice that will later be well known as famous quotes. So I'll just quote someone else:
"Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story
Fizzy x
Mikariangel chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was really touching :)

Thanks for sharing such a personal story and I hope you've fixed your relationship!
SylvesterTheCat chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I want to say that I hate it, that I can't relate to it, but in all honesty I can't. For the past few days, I've wished to say something to a certain male who is very dear to my heart, but I can't. If I could, believe me when I say I would.

But I haven't, and I won't. I never will, because honestly I'll never see him again and it'll probably be too late anyway.

The only difference is that I think I loved him. It's been a year though, and the sting in my heart has washed away, but the burning desire for him to be mine hasn't really. I don't think it ever will, because not only did he take a piece of my heart and run away with it, but I let him. And because of my stupid pride, much like your character, I'm not going to bother fighting back for it. He can keep it.

I commend you for letting out your vulnerability like this; it's very brave. Although I can relate to it, I can see the rawness and the almost youth of the story. If you want it to be more relatable, I suggest that you change that a little. Even though, I still think that its a great story. Good job. Sorry that I loaded all of that on you.

You know, it's kind of weird how much your story relates to me. I hurt him a load of times, and did it on purpose. Cause much like you, I did it to hurt him.

I just want to give you a virtual cookie for this because its just so darn good. I haven't talked to anyone about my feelings for him and you just brought it out of me with your writing; I love you for that. :D

In a totally no-freay way of course! :D
AnonymousWriter993 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is...inspiring. It takes a lot to put down exactly what you want to say and select precisely the words with which you wish to say it.

Well done.

Anonymous993
scarletfleur chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
wow the ending actually reminds me of taylor swift's song, i'd lie? you probably haven't heard it but i love how you made the general idea of that song as well and described that emotion directly through a letter. well-written, though not clear at some points. proof-read through her perspective where you cut off your entire world so you only feel what she feels, and then read it again from a general perspective. i've found it really makes my first person writing better. :)
elma chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I'll favourite it for the raw emotion present. That's amazing in itself. And its nice to know that things like this actually happen, they aren't always cliches.

All the best :)
Country Princess chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aw! I loved it! I just really wish that I knew what happened!
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I liked reading this, not because of any particular amazing quality, really, but in the simple way that I could relate to some parts of it (not every fraction of the letter, of course - this is (sorta) your personal life, and it would be much, much too freaky if I could relate to everything, but there were certain times it just sort of cracked open a closed-off memory somehow (something almost always seems to be cracking it open, darn it. I'd like to have my peace, thank you very much)).

But anyway, thank you for sharing this. I'm sure there's still room for improvement (because, like I said, I didn't find anything particularly memorable in the letter/story) but my mind's a little too pre-occupied to really point out what exactly.

Best wishes.

- chocolate and bananas.
quotidian chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Despite my tough girl exterior, I cried.

Damn.
Baellen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really really liked this. (: reminded me of stuff that happened to me. I think your writing style is good and there was soul in it. Cheers.
Alerie Sand chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I... LOVE this.

Maybe because it IS so personal, so raw.

Maybe because I can relate.

Maybe because so much of it is exactly what I wish I could say to "him".
Curly fries chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This made me cry maybe its cause I am an emotional freak but still... It was an amazing peice of writing and I loved it. I hope you are okay but one day you'll meet someone and you'll never understand how you cried over that guy.
Ariana C chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is probably one of the best writings i have ever read. The same thing actually happened to me too. It really sucks right? But great letter and i hope you got over that guy.
elle is a punk chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. This was very good. And I think it's even better since it's something personal to you, and that most of the best stories are written when you use things that are close to home. I think it really showed in your writing that that is definitely the case and you did a great job with this. Amazing work!
Achtunsen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I actually love the fact that they remain nameless because it's so much easier to slip into their individual selves and see the situation from their points of view. I really liked it.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »