Reviews for Ink Smears
Ariana C chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is probably one of the best writings i have ever read. The same thing actually happened to me too. It really sucks right? But great letter and i hope you got over that guy.
elle is a punk chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. This was very good. And I think it's even better since it's something personal to you, and that most of the best stories are written when you use things that are close to home. I think it really showed in your writing that that is definitely the case and you did a great job with this. Amazing work!
Achtunsen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I actually love the fact that they remain nameless because it's so much easier to slip into their individual selves and see the situation from their points of view. I really liked it.
anaida chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
It's beautiful...
fairytale-existence chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
you know what? I actually wrote something similar to this. I tried to post it on livejournal, but then the internet went crazy so, it was all lost. After reading this, I am really inspired to make a new one. :D

Great job, by the way. :D
vampireprincess19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this reminded me of sumone i'd rather not be reminded off..well two ppl actully lool...but aww i lyked dis :-)very emotional and to the point...so yep...send the letter hun! :-)

x x x
shake.n chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was very nice... It brings me back to a time when i wrote the same letter to someone like this. I never sent it..

My letter had this nice phrase "If i hear that you showed this to your asshole friends. I will stab you, then I will stab them!" haha.

I couldn't handle him knowing that I felt that way and just have everything out there in the open for criticism and getting your heart broken. My advice if you've got too much pride like me from this story.. don't show him. Being vulnerable sucks. Still that's me.. you could be different. I let mine go and maybe you'd have a chance with yours one day.
cellophane flowers chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Personal writing, I think, is always the best writing. It makes the reader feel the way your feeling without any phoniness. I thought it was very well done. Not too long, not too short. Very realistic. It's good. :)
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ever heard of I'd lie by Taylor Sift? The P.S reminded me of that.

Beautiful writing.

Damn! You can't say its person..then I just get nosey and the romantic in me pops out.

As a third party objective with no personal interest (so I say) in the matter I think you should give him the letter. What ifs arent worth keeping.
andykhu chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow this REALLY hit home. i mean, i wouldnt go so far as to say that it fit everything that i'm feeling now but it was definitely enough to get my tear ducts running.

thank you for posting this. after reading it, it occurred to me that i really needed to know that i wasnt alone in this sort of thing. great job!

-the girl who knows what it's like not to be enough
greensmiles chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh gosh I'm going to cry. Every bit of your one-shot i could relate to and i mean every single bit. Particularly this part

"Oh, and I guess that you should remember this, because you seem to have forgotten-you used to be just a guy, with that one best friend, that wasn't really popular and wasn't really not. That's when I fell for you. That's when I realized that every time you laughed, I smiled, and every time you smiled, I glowed. That's when I realized that you actually were different than those other guys.I was in this way before anyone else cared one way or the other.

I fell for you before you got popular.

And really, you're not like them, that much. At least, the boy I knew wasn't like them-you're just not. You're his wing man-he's your friend. And I've known him years longer than I've known you-he's not bad; but you're not like him.

What else is there to say?"

great job ]
xawiein chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Whoa. In my opinion, this is really good. It's very simple, not too complex, yet it touched me. I hope things work out for you.

-Anounymous Pseudonym
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw... Heartbreaking.
BethyT chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I liked this a lot, actually. Even though the person speaking- or, writing, really- was nameless, there was a closeness between them and the reader. I think it's pretty neat that it's based on something real, too. Very good, in my opinion.
shelivesinafairytale chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I can totally understand what you're going through. Almost the exact same thing happened to me...

Anyway, I really really loved the way you wrote it. It was honest and beautiful.

I hope things will be alright for you. One day he'll wake up :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »