Reviews for Destined Evangelia
The Wolf Goddess chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Dude im in love with this story! Please keep updating but i have one question tho. Why does Jace keep saying he is her older bro when they are twins? Jus wonderin but over all awesome plot line! Keep writing!

-The Wolf Goddess
cookiewolf chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
YAY JACE, haha aww celene and damien are so cute. :3
cookiewolf chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
aw so luke isnt evil hehe. damien is a sweetheart
cookiewolf chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. Damien is so cute :3 though i keep having a bad feeling about luke...or her new best friend :S
loveislost chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Aww Damien is so cute! He's trying to pull the tough, cool, arrogant act but obviously he is head over heels in love with her! She just has to rub it in his face... Update
Brittany chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Awesome. Jace is back! But in a way that kinda sucks, they won't be able to umm do stuff. Lol jk!

This was a sweet little chapter can't wait for the evil and action!
Latindancer4ever chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Finally! They're getting along! It's about time. And thanks for bringing Jace into the story. My extremely unhealthy obsession of him can finally be sated :)
Latindancer4ever chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Yeah! Thanks so much for the update. I thought that the part where Celene discovers her powers was pretty cool. I'm also glad that she completely schooled those guys at basketball, they were seriously making me mad!

So are you in your last year of college/university? That's what it sounded like in your AN. Well, good luck!
ClassicStatic chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
:D
ebs12 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
curious to see what celene will soon be able to do with her abilities. update soon and good luck with this year
ebs12 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
interesting idea - different from the usual supernatural stories, update soon
Latindancer4ever chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Awe! I thought that this chapter was really cute! They definitely have great chemistry. And I think that you should find Jace a girl! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
lindsaydelina chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
I love you but this luke character has got to go
L.I. Night chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I am liking this story so far a good plot and like the characters can't wait for the next chapter so hurry please.
Ringing Bell chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I am adoring this story- the characters and the plot! Magnificent!

Awaiting Your Next Installment,