Reviews for The Story That Should Never Be Told
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So I'm just writing to let you know that I'm still here, and I haven't given up on you yet! I truly hope that you find the motivation to continue this story! Best of luck!
MzGottaLottaMoney chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
I am so in love with this story. I couldn't stop reading it. I hope you can update ASAP! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I really like this story I hope you keep writing
Lilly chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Great Job
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
I dontthink he sounds like a chick. Although I think it's dangerous for them to be acting like that with each other in broad daylight. So glad you updated. This is one ofthe story's I always seem to remember no matter how long it's been. I can't wait to see what happens next!
WA0520 chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Don't worry. He sounds like a guy.

Good chapter, can't wait for more.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I think I would just about be willing to take dish washing over working in a field Amy day. Especially in an outfit like that. lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Wow. Her friend is weird. lol. And this is such a sad situation. And aretheir new uniforms going to be some really revealing outfit?
sophiegirl2013 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
his is great story. I loved it. Does he even have an STD cause it doesnt sound like he does
tifftiffannie chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
more Casey!
same71 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
... wow ...

that was so sweet, i loved this chapter (well, given the circumstance she's in) i really like your writing style. it makes me feel so ... happy :)
Thyme Sharpie chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Very good story so far, keep it up :D
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
This is an intereatig story. I can't wait to see where you take it next.
same71 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
oh ... my ... goodness. is it possible to fall in love with a story?
WA0520 chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
She's not a bitch yet xD good job!