Reviews for Summer Love
Eytha chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I'm so sorry that it took me so long to review you back. I hadn't forgotten.

I didn't know which one you might have wanted read, but this one seemed interesting. The written was good, but you'll want to remove the use of Japanese words from the dialogue. Using honorifics and proper names are fine, but things such as 'Gomen' and 'Hai' should just be sorry, I'm sorry and Yes. I know you're trying to go for the feel of being Japanese, but in a sense you are translating what the characters are saying since they are Japanese. So you wouldn't leave in some Japanese words in a translation. It's the best way I can explain it.

That aside though, I think you have a fun start to the story. The pacing is even, though it does feel a little fast. You might want to spend a little time working with the thoughts of the characters a little and some details. It would help to fill out the scene and really get the reader into the characters.

I was sort of expecting some twist at the end, since it is so common. Having things run normal will be a nice change from everything else that is so typical. Rooming in the same house with a bunch of girls though should be entertaining. I look forward to seeing how that plays out, especially since Natsu doesn't seem to think much about the fact that her friend is an idol. Watching her go through that process of change should be fun. Well keep up the hard work!
DecayedDreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
First off I love your idea, and secondly I'm also crazy about Japan (taking Japanese right now).

Unless people are really good friends they use last names not first names to address each other but by the way I'm reading this Itou-san and Oto-san are really good friends.

I think you should use "AYASE" for all the girls except maybe Itou-san (but that's still pushing it cause they haven't been close cause he moved away"

Too many characters too fast, more character descriptions needed before introducing a new character.

Arigatou has a u on the end.

totally confused with which character is which and not enough descriptions on what's happening.
Niki Tori chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
This was a very good installment! I look forward to seeing what occurs next!

lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
Foray Aisa chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Interesting and humorous. You're getting better, Nanny Nenny. Keep it up! )
clyne-mikiyo chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
A hilarious and interesting story you got there ... I will be waiting for more )
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
oh...wow, is the famous idol hiding something from Natsu-chan?lol. Nice chapter Nanny! Update soon mmk?

Niki Tori chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Awe...very cute Nanny! Your writing is also improving! I am proud of you. Well onto the next chapter.

Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 4/22/2010