Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
HaileyKarma chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
This is just absolutely... hilarious

Btw I thing you should do hogwarts school of prayers and miracles.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Dumbledore is my favourite character in this. He gets all the best lines.
Earthstar chapter 37 . 2/10/2015
Vampires WILL FUCKING HURT YOU!
(Blade) Yes. Yes they will.
(Dr. Karen Jenson) True.
(Blade) FUCK THIS CHICK!
(Alice) Huh. Looks like somebody needs some help.
(Blade) What makes you think that?
(Alice) She mentioned my movie earlier. She's dead.
*Samara grins*
(Samara) Join the killing Black Darkness Brain Disorder Bird Right or Left
(Alice) Call her by her name, kid. *smiles at Samara* Oh, Alice is the name. And, Samara, I'll set the Umbrella Corporation on you to perform experiments if you don't call her by her name.
(Samara) *Whispers to Blade, then whistles softy* She dangerous.
(Alice) Damn right.
(Blade) *Whispers to Samara* Daaaaannnnnngerrrrrrroooouuuuuussssssss!
(Alice) *Throws knife at Blade's head*
(Samara) *Catches knife* Thank me later, Daywalker. *Whips hair* Let us plan our first attack!
Earthstar chapter 35 . 2/10/2015
Here's a name for Sirius: More Goth Than You, Black Darkness Brain Disorder Way, I Will Fucking Kill You While This Stupid Version Of Draco Eats Your Slutty Ass Out
Or: Enoby Way, Tara Gilespie, You Fucking Brat You Screwed Up All Of Everybody's Favorite Characters, You Fucking Will Go To Hell, You Shitty Beeotch!
Or even: Snape Is Not On Voldemort's Side And You Are Lucky That Blade Didn't Kill You, Slutty Vampire Bastard
*Blade goes pale at that last name* (Blade) Samara, V, Earthstar, etc. You guys will join the rebellion. (Katniss) I'm gonna lead this one too. (Samara) Trust me, hon. You will not. (Earthstar) Cool it girls. (Samara) No! I WILL LEAD AND YOU BITCHES WILL FOLLOW! Fucking Ebooby or whatever thinks that I would possess her! Despite being an evil antagonist, I have no mental issues! I'm awesome! *Katniss backs away* (Katniss) Oooooooookaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy? (Samara) Damn right.
Earthstar chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
Um... Professor Sinistra/Trelawny called ENOBY (LOL) a vagina... WTF...
Lilia Summers chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This isn't half bad.
A decent commentary(the first I've found in over a year), and a So Bad It's Good story. .
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
*dirs laughinh*

This is HYSTERICAL! And I agree, how dare they maul Hermione's character! She's freaking awesome! And wasn't Ebony bisexual...

Ron: WHAT?! *pulls out spell book and wand*

Me: Don't worry. You and Hermione are fine! Hermione is way too smart for a brain dead ditz like Ebony anyway.

Ron: Phew! I hate this Ebony chick!
Hail chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
OMYGOD NERDFIGHTER
PoojaBalaji chapter 37 . 1/25/2014
MY SAFEWORD IS APPLES YOU LITTLE SHIT WAS THAT A CASTLE REFERENCE
WAS THAT A FUJUCKING CASTLE REFERENCE
PoojaBalaji chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
I LOST IT AT MALFOY IS BLACKADDER PLS HELP ME I CANT BREATHE THIS IS GOLD 333333
Kerowyn6 chapter 41 . 10/30/2013
Knock-knock? Someone called for a Discworld fan? Hello? Is anyone there? Ah! Hello! Discworld fan at your service! I'm Kerowyn, and I will be your Discworld fan for today!
Okay, so you remember in Going Postal Vetinari mentions his long-distance thud game? Well, that game is with Lady Margalotta. He met her when he went to Uberwauld on holiday when he was a young man. She taught him a lot of what he knows, and vice versa.
You meet her in the Fifth Elephant when Vimes goes to Uberwauld, and of the three important ethnic groups (werewolves, vampires and dwarfs) in Bonk, she's the only one who's polite. She has a ridiculously long name that I am not going to write down here. It takes up three pages in Twurp's Peerage. She's pretty cool; she helps Vimes escape when he's locked up by the dwarfs.
She's not exactly Vetinari's girlfriend, she's more... Well, I can't describe what she is.
Thank you for using DiscworldFan(tm) and I hope you enjoy a colorful and interesting Discworld career!
P.S. I was in a riot of laughter with so many of your comments.
Kerowyn6 chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Tom Bombadil is from the Lord of the RIngs. Keep going, this is awesome!
Kerowyn6 chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
I think it's this:
PS: the other reason Dumbledore swore is because he is trying to be gothic, so there!
I pity the people who gave her good reviews. They are probably in need of a nice long vacation and a good Terry Pratchett book.
Oh, dear.
You have no idea how much I'm laughing! I don't think you should bother with commentary, write your own book, you're hilarious!
me chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) (from Greek ὀξύμωρον, "sharp dull")
is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.
They're EVERYWHERE!
ActualCutter chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
Unless you're high as fuck I'm preeetty sure you do it in a depressed way. I doubt anyone comes home going 'Golly gee! I feel so great I'm gonna slit my wrists!" Although then again, with humanity these days . . ..
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »