Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
Funny commentry as always :D

Hmm you want hate-mail do you? Well I'll try my best:

OMG OMG OMG! YUU SUK! ENOVBY IS A BETTA PERSON THAN YUUL EVAA BE! YUUR COMMENTYRYYS AREE RUBBISH!11!11ONE!11!

Huh...I tried :/ I can't do it. I respect you too darn much.
FailFlamer chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
This, uh, sucks? Oh, who am I kidding; this is awesome! (Sorry for my fail attempt at being a flamer!) Can't wait for the next chapter!
KolKolKol chapter 20 . 4/29/2010
Okay, I have read all 20 chapters of this, and I have to say: YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

Seriously, you are the ultimate genius for stabbing horrible fanfiction in it's no-no places. *bows down* I worship you and your powers of awesome sarcasm!
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
"And there were pastors of poser bands everywhere..."

Oh, now these bands have their own flipping MINISTERS?

This story just gets WORSE.

Thank you for the thank you... just don't give me a thank you for the thank you for the thank you or my head will start hurting even more than it already is.
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
See why can't all FP writers be like you! You're lovely and you update quickly!
V.M.Stone chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
RAH! The webstite name didn't show up again! V SMASH! *tries to hit computer, fails epically, crumbles into trembling ball of weakling* Owwie...

Well, cross your fingers. The site I was talking about was fan fiction dot net (haha, block THAT one, mods!), or the sister site of this one. *phew* So, yeah, if you have any book suggestions or think I should just go ahead with the twilight thing on either of those sites, post it in the reviews.
V.M.Stone chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
I'm not sure why this didn't show up in the actual text, but when I was talking about the low blow, I meant posting it on . Danke shen for all "teh god reviows", my dear fellowship. *flattered blush* Bless you all, pretties, bless you all.
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
You are immensly brave. I tried to read My Immortal, but I think I had a little break-down around chapter 4. You, dear friend, have shot straight to the top of my scale of awesome. Keep it up, but only so long as you keep your sanity intact.

Your commentry is hilarious, and you like Nerimon, in other words, you are a god-like being. Fangs for writing this. Ahaha. No. But seriously, good luck in the future :D

xx
Johnny Wells chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
For the love of Harry Potter! This is a disgrace to the wizardry world! T_T
Bjibs chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Oh God... Her friends storys are worse. I'm serious. I couldn't comprehend them.
Kalleh chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
...I love you. Enough said. xD
Bjibs chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
Hate mail from where?
Bjibs chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
I said stop flaming u preps See if this chapter is stupid. It deals with something serious issues... Something See for yourself if it's stupid something I can't read the rest. Does anyone have an asprin?
Bjibs chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow, the comentary makes this story read able... Wow.

And yes minesota is the BiPolar capital of the world I swore it was snowing yesterday and today its 80...(okay yes that was an exaggeration, but you know what i mean)
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
IT GETS WORSE.

Blatantly inserting friends (which implies she "is" Ebony... though it doesn't really need implying), drinking blood, living in a coffin...

And the obligatory chtspk and "stop flaming ma story!".

Good God, I used to think those Parody Mary-Sue fics you got on were far-fetched. How wrong I was...

"Fangz" (On behalf of my "goffik" friends who would not be seen dead wearing the outfits Ebony wears)

- SilverLinings