Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
FenrirKeyblade chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Goffik. I think I've just died a little inside.

'I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists.'

Oh God. Have mercy!

Eyeliner- nailpolish- you really think he's straight? If I saw a dude like that (with a girlfriend) in real life, they ain't fooling anyone.

Wouldn't "Hi Draco!" be without the '!' if it was said in a depressing tone? Unless she snapped at him... Should I even make sence of this stuff?

Who says someone else is 'so fucking hot' to their boyfriend? That's just mean.

As we moshed to the music. PFFT. That sounds sso funny.

And there you've lost some points with the Duff jab. Poor you. The way you're going, Miss Named-After-Your-Hair-Colour-Before-Your-Parents-KNEW-The-Hair-Colour, the drugs are going to kill you and you'll die early.

... Please?

DUNDUNDUN! Oh man, the next part is the part I normally stop after.

FenrirKeyblade chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
-facepalms- Snowing and raining. Um, wow. Magic? .

Do they even allow vampires at Hogwarts? Do they even sell coffins?

Take deep breaths, Fenrir. Deep... breaths...!

SOMEONE'S a morning person. I'm still sleepy and I've been awake for three hours. -shakes fist at lucky morning people- (COUGH)

Irony, anyone? I didn't even know flirtily was a word, psh. I feel dumb.

Ooh, I can't wait until the next chapter. I care so much it hurts.
FenrirKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow. You have my respect. I've tried to read all of it 3 times, but I would annoy everyone by screaming at the computer.

The 'fangz' joke get seriously old after it's in EVERY GODDAMN CHAPTER. D:
Bjibs chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
There is a TV show called Aaron Stone. Suddup. It may be Disney, but people kick other peoples you-know-whats. And you like Hunchback.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
not that your commentary isnt hilarious, but I cant read much more of theis for a while. the parts you didnt write are killing my brain cells. (No, really, befor I read the 'my immortal' crap, I got all A's, since then I have been getting B's alot... coincidence? I THINK NOT!
V.M.Stone chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
I have actually put Ebony into a MSL; however, sometimes I doubt their accuracy. Case in point, take our dear Mr. Shakespeare's creations:

Lady Macbeth-53

Or one of my own inky darling:

Montague Forosi- NEGATIVE FREAKING NINE. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. :)

Still, I'm pretty sure in Ebony's case, it's pretty spot-on. :)
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
Okay, for the fun of it I just did a Mary-Sue Litmus Test for Ebony/Enoby/Enony (or however it's spelt this chapter) and got a score of 213. Any score above 50 gets the comment "Kill it dead".
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
Funny commentry as always :D

Hmm you want hate-mail do you? Well I'll try my best:

Huh...I tried :/ I can't do it. I respect you too darn much.
FailFlamer chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
This, uh, sucks? Oh, who am I kidding; this is awesome! (Sorry for my fail attempt at being a flamer!) Can't wait for the next chapter!
KolKolKol chapter 20 . 4/29/2010
Okay, I have read all 20 chapters of this, and I have to say: YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

Seriously, you are the ultimate genius for stabbing horrible fanfiction in it's no-no places. *bows down* I worship you and your powers of awesome sarcasm!
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
"And there were pastors of poser bands everywhere..."

Oh, now these bands have their own flipping MINISTERS?

This story just gets WORSE.

Thank you for the thank you... just don't give me a thank you for the thank you for the thank you or my head will start hurting even more than it already is.
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
See why can't all FP writers be like you! You're lovely and you update quickly!
V.M.Stone chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
RAH! The webstite name didn't show up again! V SMASH! *tries to hit computer, fails epically, crumbles into trembling ball of weakling* Owwie...

Well, cross your fingers. The site I was talking about was fan fiction dot net (haha, block THAT one, mods!), or the sister site of this one. *phew* So, yeah, if you have any book suggestions or think I should just go ahead with the twilight thing on either of those sites, post it in the reviews.
V.M.Stone chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
I'm not sure why this didn't show up in the actual text, but when I was talking about the low blow, I meant posting it on . Danke shen for all "teh god reviows", my dear fellowship. *flattered blush* Bless you all, pretties, bless you all.
HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
You are immensly brave. I tried to read My Immortal, but I think I had a little break-down around chapter 4. You, dear friend, have shot straight to the top of my scale of awesome. Keep it up, but only so long as you keep your sanity intact.

Your commentry is hilarious, and you like Nerimon, in other words, you are a god-like being. Fangs for writing this. Ahaha. No. But seriously, good luck in the future :D

173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »