Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
Anon chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Hey

Just want to say that your commentary is the best I've seen, I've laughed out loud so much my boyfriend had to ccome and check on me XD
Raleigh Daniels Jr chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Snoop Dogg! Why are you doing in this fic!?
V.M.Stone chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
OH MY GOD, A NEGATIVE REVIEW AT LONG, LONG LAST! *swoons in delight* And from an anonymous guest reader - truly the bravest of all souls! *leaps into hater's arms* Good sir/ma'm, your extensive and highly constructive critique of how seriously I take the Internet (as you can see I obviously do) has helped me achieve my life's goal: To apparently be important enough for people who don't even like me to give a shit about my existence. For that, dear hater, I thank you. WE SHALL BE MARRIED IN THE MORNING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You fail forever for taking this seriously. And you're not funny.
DraconisNight130 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
U fckin sun of a birch!1111 Wut iz dis shit!? Go fu- bwahahaha! I can't do it! Sorry, V, no flames for you though I will offer this; brava, milady, brava.

And yayness, I've lived in the two Most Quarantined Places on Earth!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
After your comments on the exercise routine, I think you really ought to submit an original story. I'm enjoying your comments about My Immortal, but it's so bad ANY writing would look good by comparison. You show wit talking about a totally different subject, so you probably could tell a good story.
Danielle chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
That awkward moment when I'm much more interested in Samara, Blade and Jill's story than Enoby's...
Guest chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
You're quite something. Stars for being politically incorrect, and I'm looking into the rest of your stuff!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
In this fic you said that you weren't aware that blood comes in other colours than red. I just wanted to inform you that it does. For example, animals who belong to the molluscan class have colourless blood that turns blue when exposed to oxygen. The blood of some insects is the same. Lizards in the genum Prasinohaema have green blood. It just bothers me when people assume all blood is red.
jango up jango down chapter 43 . 4/21/2012
this is hilarious, good job. Most my immortal commentaries are cringeworthily full of 'intelligent corrections' of spelling and bad, BAD humour - but this, this had me giggling enough to question my own masculinity.
Grace chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Dude, 4 pairs of earrings isn't that much. I know somebody with 9 piercings in each ear.
V.M.Stone chapter 34 . 2/8/2012
OH MY GOD A NEGATIVE REVIEW AT LAST! *tacklehugs Jeldaly* But sweet Jesus, did you pull some nasty cards on me, and I do feel the need to defend my honor *dons armor and helmet*:

1) The Mr. and Mr. Smith joke was a reference to the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," in which two spies' marriage suddenly starts falling apart, though they can't figure out exactly why. I was merely joking that if Mr. Smith was actually gay, it would be quite obvious why his marriage to a woman didn't work out. If anything, it was anti-homophobic - but probably a bit too much of an in-joke to be very funny, I'll give you that.

2) I wish I could be clever and use the "my sarcasm was just too subtle for you" line again here...but I really can't. I guess I did mentally connect the Middle East (as an area, not a race) to terrorism and warfare because, hey, that's what's on the news every night. Revolutions, tons of soldiers dead, a million stories about car bombings in the paper - it seemed a safe assumption. BUT! That doesn't mean I think all Middle Easterners are terrorists. That just seems to be the general area where the most explosions are happening, most of which are not the citizens' fault. Race has nothing to do with the joke, and I'd have written the same sort of line if these things were happening in West Kansas. It's called defensive humor and I have it in spades, even if it does make people want to slam the Racist Button as hard as they can.

3) As for Hogwarts...I have no defense. I am just a poor ignorant 'Merican fool who didn't know that. My apologies. *commits nerd seppuku*

Reply rant over. Hope you keep reading and don't still think I'm a Nazi hobo. -VmS-
Jeldaly chapter 34 . 2/8/2012
I love you to bits and pieces and you're incredibly hilarious, but in this chapter, you were homophobic, racist, and just plain wrong. You said something along the lines of "Mr. and Mr.? No wonder they didn't work out." Also, there was "non-existent but probably still bomb-riddled Middle Eastern country". What, exactly, are you trying to say? That if it sounds Middle Eastern, it must have bombs and war and terrorism? And finally, HOGWARTS IS IN SCOTLAND!

Mini rant over. I know this is old, but I was rereading and had to point these out.
Hopeful reviewer chapter 32 . 12/14/2011
Translation-Noil, meet Ebony Way from narcissium, state of denial. Have you read "ravens"s fanfiction? She actually got over fifty GOOD reviews. It basically is just as bad as my immortal minus the "trbl" spelling.

Sincerely,

Someone with to much time on there hands at ten at night.
Formerly-known-as-GAH chapter 33 . 11/7/2011
Ah, I see here you have learned the error of your ways. Forgive me.

I am a hardcore fan with discerning taste.
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »