Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
o.O - S.A.D - O.o chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
What substance are you on and where can I get some?
o.O - S.A.D - O.o chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
My friend is showing me some chapters of your stories and I have to say that I'm terribly confused. Apparently she finds it hilarious but if I could read this on my own time and not at school before our finals I would understand this more. So blame this profile user.
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 40 . 4/29/2011
NO! She got Panic and The Beatles too! *to Panic and Beatles band members* I am SO sorry you had to be brought into this.

Great commentary. I forgot to mention that in the last review.
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story must have been just pages and pages of red on Microsoft Word... Maybe that's why she left it like this?
Luna333L chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I mostly stay on , but my friend told me about this horror, and I just needed to look. HILARIOUS, this story nearly gave me a heart attack, but thank you for making it readable hehehehe. Manly stubble. (And boy thingy into mine, Really? Shoot me. Just pull the trigger! Please! *Walks over to bed, shoves face into pillow, muffled shrieks of agony follow I praise both you, and the level 39 troll. BWahahahahaha.
Kate chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
Whoops the link was messed up:

/watch?vy2lmxul5euu
Kate chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
So, I wanted to read all of the reviews to My Immortal (because I had a feeling I'd end up laughing really hard,) but it was gone. Instead I found this amazing video, /watch?vY2LmXUL5EuU . The monotone voices are my favorite part, especially in Chapter 4 were you hear a robotic Ebony say Oh Oh Oh, and the get cussed at by a robotic Dumbledore (pronounced Dubledore).
Kate chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I think she's 12. Who else says "He put his boy thing-ey in mine". Also the way she worded makes me think she is saying she also has a boy thing-ey. This is ridiculous. If I ever read this I'd probably think it was a joke. A sick demented joke.
totallyadork chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
wait,wasn't her coffin inside's pink? yes they were hot PINK
totallyadork chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
funny,its says she's not a slut,yet everything she owns is low cut and shows her breasts and she has sex in the forest! lol,I love your comments!
totallyadork chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
you know,in this chapter,she says quote,"He put his boy thing-ey in mine"end quote 0_0 that kinda freaked me out, I would have loved it if you had commented on that!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/26/2011
how can you snap sexily?
oh mary sues give me the blues chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
oh mary sue writer who made "ebony" have an orgasm randomly against a tree with spiderman malfoy... this is so "goffik" i think i might kill myself!
This story is EPIC chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
Okay let me get this straight-mary-snowflake did it with fake malfoy while ex-Harry was in the room and he FILMED THEM! perverted writer *shakes head in disgust*
This story is EPIC chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Linkin park *shakes head* she got them too...

Your comentry is the only thing stopping my brain from melting!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »