Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
totallyadork chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
wait,wasn't her coffin inside's pink? yes they were hot PINK
totallyadork chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
funny,its says she's not a slut,yet everything she owns is low cut and shows her breasts and she has sex in the forest! lol,I love your comments!
totallyadork chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
you know,in this chapter,she says quote,"He put his boy thing-ey in mine"end quote 0_0 that kinda freaked me out, I would have loved it if you had commented on that!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/26/2011
how can you snap sexily?
oh mary sues give me the blues chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
oh mary sue writer who made "ebony" have an orgasm randomly against a tree with spiderman malfoy... this is so "goffik" i think i might kill myself!
This story is EPIC chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
Okay let me get this straight-mary-snowflake did it with fake malfoy while ex-Harry was in the room and he FILMED THEM! perverted writer *shakes head in disgust*
This story is EPIC chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Linkin park *shakes head* she got them too...

Your comentry is the only thing stopping my brain from melting!
This story is EPIC chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
... Did she know WHAT kawii means! I WILL DAMN WELL TELL YOU: IT MEANS CUTE! AND IT'S MY FAVE JAPANESE WORD GOD DAMNIT!

seriously she is harsh-swearing at someone cuz they like Hillary duff? How shallow can you get!

Reading on!
This story is EPIC chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
NO! NOT DOBBY(sp)!

That x-men bit XD IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Omg this is EPIC chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I laughed so hard at the sandwich fight XD I read the first few chapters of this online-I stopped cuz my phyciatrist said she had enough to deal with -_-

wait, the tee-shirt said... AVRIL LAVIGNE! YOU COW SUE WRITER! AND I LIKE GOOD CHARLOTE AS WELL! *wallows in misery* WHY!

you make this story worth while!
MaidenStar chapter 43 . 1/30/2011
Wow. I read things on Fictionpress pretty much once in a blue moon (I usually reside on Fanfictionnet). But boy am I glad someone put me on to this!

I think I about died reading My Immortal, the actual story, but I did find it tedious to read the bits that were just stupid, pointless and decidedly not funny.

But what I love about your commentary is that it takes out all the mindless stuff that a normal person - albeit with all the will in the world - cannot decipher (probably because you couldn't decipher it). Then, you leave in the mindless stuff that is a hilarious mutilation of the English language.

But I don't think I could have stomached the whole thing again without your commentary. It was tres, tres amusant and had me properly laughing in many places.

A totally undersubscribed gem. Thanks for sharing this and generally brightening my existence and restoring my faith in humanity.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Christ. Not this shit again.

I ran into this the very first time it was post and god i wanted to rip my eyes out. Since then i think there has been at least six other people repost this garbage for the humour. You know i think this is the first time i have seen it on fiction press. It's the what not to do guide under pain of death.

sad part is i think i can pretty much recite her outfit for the first page without rereading today.

have fun mocking, pointing and laughing. me, personally, i really can't sit through until the end.
narbiglarb chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love this oh so much. The story alone is funny enough but your commentary just makes it so much better.

Absolutely fantastic, I must admit.
Spymaster E chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I'm surprised you didn't take a snipe at Voldemort's "I hath telekinesis" line. It's one of the funniest in the whole story because it doesn't mean what Tara Gilesbie thought it meant AT ALL.
Spymaster E chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Fun fact. Virility actually means "manliness." So she lost her manliness to Draco.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »