Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
This story is EPIC chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
... Did she know WHAT kawii means! I WILL DAMN WELL TELL YOU: IT MEANS CUTE! AND IT'S MY FAVE JAPANESE WORD GOD DAMNIT!

seriously she is harsh-swearing at someone cuz they like Hillary duff? How shallow can you get!

Reading on!
This story is EPIC chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
NO! NOT DOBBY(sp)!

That x-men bit XD IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Omg this is EPIC chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I laughed so hard at the sandwich fight XD I read the first few chapters of this online-I stopped cuz my phyciatrist said she had enough to deal with -_-

wait, the tee-shirt said... AVRIL LAVIGNE! YOU COW SUE WRITER! AND I LIKE GOOD CHARLOTE AS WELL! *wallows in misery* WHY!

you make this story worth while!
MaidenStar chapter 43 . 1/30/2011
Wow. I read things on Fictionpress pretty much once in a blue moon (I usually reside on Fanfictionnet). But boy am I glad someone put me on to this!

I think I about died reading My Immortal, the actual story, but I did find it tedious to read the bits that were just stupid, pointless and decidedly not funny.

But what I love about your commentary is that it takes out all the mindless stuff that a normal person - albeit with all the will in the world - cannot decipher (probably because you couldn't decipher it). Then, you leave in the mindless stuff that is a hilarious mutilation of the English language.

But I don't think I could have stomached the whole thing again without your commentary. It was tres, tres amusant and had me properly laughing in many places.

A totally undersubscribed gem. Thanks for sharing this and generally brightening my existence and restoring my faith in humanity.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Christ. Not this shit again.

I ran into this the very first time it was post and god i wanted to rip my eyes out. Since then i think there has been at least six other people repost this garbage for the humour. You know i think this is the first time i have seen it on fiction press. It's the what not to do guide under pain of death.

sad part is i think i can pretty much recite her outfit for the first page without rereading today.

have fun mocking, pointing and laughing. me, personally, i really can't sit through until the end.
narbiglarb chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love this oh so much. The story alone is funny enough but your commentary just makes it so much better.

Absolutely fantastic, I must admit.
Spymaster E chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I'm surprised you didn't take a snipe at Voldemort's "I hath telekinesis" line. It's one of the funniest in the whole story because it doesn't mean what Tara Gilesbie thought it meant AT ALL.
Spymaster E chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Fun fact. Virility actually means "manliness." So she lost her manliness to Draco.
Spymaster E chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I'd like to you if you actually did say that line when you walked into English class!
Spymaster E chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
I love how Ebony "roared" even though "Yeah" was spelled with a period.
Spymaster E chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I actually found the "mediocre dunces" comment hysterical, in my opinion.
Spymaster E chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I actually burst out laughing when Dumbledore said that as well.
Spymaster E chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I love the swat team joke in your comments at the beginning.
Spymaster E chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
"Cling to him or her like piss stains on a toilet bowl!"

I laughed really hard at that line!
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I've seen it rain and snow at the same time before were I live (in Oregon) but it's pretty rare. It's usually between 30 and 35 when it does happen and thus NO ONE would be wearing what Ebony is wearing in weather like that.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »