Reviews for Fae
teardropsONroses chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I am so, so beyond confused...sorry

why exactly does he want to kill her? or care that she was following anybody?
teardropsONroses chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
okay so here's my oppinion:

it's kind of odd. I'm following the story so far but there's a lot of questions yet

Like what happened to his family?

I understand that's it's really fun to have a bunch of cliffhangers and leave people guessing but too many keep people from reading further and it's really confusing.

It would help if you added some more detail in the first or second chapter.

Give Zyre a flashback or a memory about his parents or about the fire? or whatever happened to them

Or you can let us see what Khana is really like

Because neither of them remembers anything it's really hard to follow what's going on

And you did pretty good with regular dialogue but the conversations between Zyre and his demon are really hard to follow. It's easier when you go like this:

demon blahblahblah

Zyre blahblahblah

It seems like a really great idea it just needs some refining. Good Luck!
Stuffblah chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
"Zyre..."
Stuffblah chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Oh my. :( Thats so sad, I could totally feel the horrible agony the boy was feeling! I do hope he doesn't commit suicide! But then again, it's the only way to be with his family, right? TT_TT I AM IN TEARS. Look at me. - (TTTT)

Khana, there's something about her that annoys me. Sure, she's trying to help him but she admitted that she has done something ... Oh oh oh! Could it be... She burnt the house because she turned evil for a second...? O, suspense. :3

Must read on ... *clicks*
Stuffblah chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
What can I say?

Beautiful description, I really enjoyed reading it. The image that your description created in my mind is so vivid, great work.

I was meant to read this a long time ago when I got the email that you posted new story but I was really busy with school, so sorry for late reviewing. (U_U)

I was really hooked onto the story straight away! I feel very sad for the little boy! I almost cried ... I have this thing ... I cry easily. LOL. Anyway, it was mysterious and intruging (can't spell) ... I must read the next chapter.