Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
Acie chapter 1 . 11h
Awwwww
Otaku ami chapter 1 . 8/12
Hahaha this is hilarious, I absolutely loved Zee.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11
Can you do a oneshot sequel to this?
otakuami chapter 1 . 4/3
The ending was one of the best ending I have ever read! I absolutely loved the characters and the humour of the main girl character is really well done.
marzmez chapter 1 . 3/23
I made the mistake of starting this story in a location that required silence. Yeah, I've never made so much noise trying to restrain my laughter ever before. Thanks for the guffaws!
YA-BOOYAH chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Okay, you haven't updated for absolute AGES, so I'm guessing you have abandoned this site altogether, and if you have not, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
In any case, fabulous writing! Seriously, this is almost your typical, cheesy high school romance... except it isn't!
... yeah, that made no sense.
BUT. Even if the writing's simple, it's nice and sweet and really suits the context you're writing it in. This is literally the first time I have ever laughed so hard at a book. The girl (Zyanya?) is hilarious and sweet, and the most amazing girl of all time. Who wouldn't want her? This was such a cute romance, and the chemistry between them is just... GAH! I can't describe it because I am an utter fail, but I loved this so much! It deserves all the praise it gets!
We're all missing you, so I hope you return to this place someday!

That being said, YA-BOOYAH! OUT!
Chimel321 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Very,very good. Excellent work
JokerJoker chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I cracked up laughing, really, good job!
kettles chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
AWESOME!
AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ahhh...reread...still waiting for "On Being Carly" to be updated...fab as ever xD

xoxo,
slay
sprinkled clean chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Hilarious. Cute title, too.
annayh44 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love this storyyyyy so badly. . .So funny at the same time so romantic. .love love Aron and Zee~~~~
EireGal chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
had me laughing out loud.
Bahati chapter 1 . 2/16/2015