Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
YA-BOOYAH chapter 1 . 8/21
Okay, you haven't updated for absolute AGES, so I'm guessing you have abandoned this site altogether, and if you have not, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
In any case, fabulous writing! Seriously, this is almost your typical, cheesy high school romance... except it isn't!
... yeah, that made no sense.
BUT. Even if the writing's simple, it's nice and sweet and really suits the context you're writing it in. This is literally the first time I have ever laughed so hard at a book. The girl (Zyanya?) is hilarious and sweet, and the most amazing girl of all time. Who wouldn't want her? This was such a cute romance, and the chemistry between them is just... GAH! I can't describe it because I am an utter fail, but I loved this so much! It deserves all the praise it gets!
We're all missing you, so I hope you return to this place someday!

That being said, YA-BOOYAH! OUT!
Chimel321 chapter 1 . 8/14
Very,very good. Excellent work
JokerJoker chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I cracked up laughing, really, good job!
kettles chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
AWESOME!
AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ahhh...reread...still waiting for "On Being Carly" to be updated...fab as ever xD

xoxo,
slay
sunburnt umbrella chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Hilarious. Cute title, too.
annayh44 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love this storyyyyy so badly. . .So funny at the same time so romantic. .love love Aron and Zee~~~~
EireGal chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
had me laughing out loud.
Bahati chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
awesome story 3
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Oh my gosh this was hilarious! I loved it (:
toffeema chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
hehe, funny and sweet. :)
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was soooo funny and soooo darn cute!
DenimKitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Love it :)
bluebells chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Totally cool one-shot. I love you for giving me this brilliant idea to get the Greek God in my college to ask me out. I don't mind being called a freak, though I do worry about the fact that my best friend is VERY similar to Carly and is VERY close to my little brother whose VOCABULARY is already pretty nasty. LOL.
ajashire1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was lovely. :3

Oh and I completely agree with you about the
Ne-yo songs. His are always the best to make a heart swoon. You should listen "So sick of love songs" just a suggestion. ;3
230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »