Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
EireGal chapter 1 . 5/13
had me laughing out loud.
Bahati chapter 1 . 2/16
awesome story 3
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh my gosh this was hilarious! I loved it (:
toffeema chapter 1 . 2/3
hehe, funny and sweet. :)
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 1 . 1/26
This was soooo funny and soooo darn cute!
DenimKitty chapter 1 . 1/25
Love it :)
bluebells chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Totally cool one-shot. I love you for giving me this brilliant idea to get the Greek God in my college to ask me out. I don't mind being called a freak, though I do worry about the fact that my best friend is VERY similar to Carly and is VERY close to my little brother whose VOCABULARY is already pretty nasty. LOL.
ajachowder1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was lovely. :3

Oh and I completely agree with you about the
Ne-yo songs. His are always the best to make a heart swoon. You should listen "So sick of love songs" just a suggestion. ;3
TheQuibblergirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I laughed out loud reading this story :D Melodrama is usually quite annoying when reading a story even if it is meant to be funny, not everyone achieves it but you nailed it! Really funny and original, you gave the cliché-type story a really cool twist with the pick pocketing. Awesome :)
Zlen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hahahahaha funniest story i ever read!
Grespitchied chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Fun story!? I love the pick pocket thing!
dreams-and-fantasies chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
awesome one shot. :) it was so funny and cute. And the ending was THE best! I loved aaron and zyanya. Cool name btw :)
Dreaminglight chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
What an adorable oneshot!

The ending was fantastic. I would have though it'd take a few chapters to get to know a character, but in one chapter,you were able to make me connect and understand Zyanya.
Great one-shot! Loved it!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
She must have been so embarrassesd! Ah, I love the ending so much! It's so cute!
fireice014 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
one of THE funniest stories i've read so far :)
223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »