Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
hahahahaha

*loves*

the pickpocket thing is awesome
itsaMAYbe chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
omg, I LOVED THIS!
dancing-in-the-silverain chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Absolutely loved it, really sweet. Very funny as well and one of my all time favorites. Keep writing :)
aby pwn u chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww...LMAO! I LOVE Zee! haha! I loved the "walk" she did :P and when Aaron and Reggie made up , in my head I was hoping Zee would say "KODAK MOMENT"
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I never thought picking pockets was considered a talent! But Zee made me laugh, almost unconsciously stealing something from Aaron every time. I still can't get over the fact that a pickpocket could actually have class prez aspirations, but this pretty much amused me.
ren-nyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
lol, u like disney characters! :) yay! and i love mulan and that ill make a man out of u song. its weird, i was just singing it, and getting all hyped up by the song, and my YOUNGER brother was loking at me like a weeirdo...cus, well, im too old to be liking disney stuff. but i am veery immature and im PROUD! :d

i love the whole thing with the boyfriend lmaao :P and the whole concept of it. and yeah, i wanna learn how to pickpocket now, but u know, i just want to do it for fun. cus i do NOT wnt to go to jail.

i love her fantasy/imagination/mind. :) it cracks me up.

NICE JOB!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hahha! aww! that was so cutee! XD
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was AMAZING! LOVED IT (:
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i love this (:
TrixieBell chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
BRILLIANT! :D haha, one of the funniest stories i've read on here! seriously, i was laughing my ass off the whole time, and my little sister kept coming in and being like, 'what are you smoking?' i just had to tell her that it was just an AMAZINGLY hilarious story i was reading! _ so funny, never stop writing!
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Damn. Now I really wish I knew how to pick pocket... especially if it'll get me a hot guy. Hm...

Nonetheless, I never knew how cool stealing things from people's apparel was... *googles how to pick pocket*

But seriously, this story has widened my perception. It was so cute!
Crankygal chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This one-shot is awesome, makes me ROAR with laughter n fell off my seat. Good job!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it! Both characters just brilliant, and the pickpocketing thing is something I've never read before and it makes the stroy all the greater.

JM
Anchor chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
lol.. this was such a cute story:)
Badger In Disguise chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nice. Her name means "forever, always" in Nahuatl, doesn't it? That's awesome, I love giving my characters names that mean something. Yes, I guessed it. Sorry, I wrote that as soon as I saw her name, no joke. I love that. Oh, and i would LOVE to see more of these characters. I love their personalities so much. :)
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »