Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
Ravina chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved this one-shot! I giggled out loud at a lot of lines, but my favourite has to be all the "Oops. Heh Heh."

And the pick-pocket idea was definitely very unique! :D

- Rebekah
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Okay first I just have to say that this story was one of the funniest one-shots I've ever read. Seriously. I was laughing really really loud various times throughout the story (luckily I was home alone so I didn't cause suspicion haha). Zee's just so quirky and she and Aaron are so adorable and man, reading this just totally made my day. ]

I absolutely LOVED it.
superficialSagacity chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Love it...LOVE IT...Did I mention that I loved this?

Your one-shots are amazing...You should write some more! :)

I don't normally even review, but I just thought that it was such a good story that I would feel bad if I didn't review it!

Your heroines are always hilariously interesting...

And the guys...OH MY GOSH...the GUYS are so freakin' sexy.. :D

I loved your other one-shot too... That silent guy character was great!

Please keep up the good work on writing!
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was really cute! I'm still smiling. I love her pick-pocketing quirk. This whole thing was just so cute. Great job!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This made me feel all good and happy! :D I wished it was longer even! Zyanya is really such a unique person, a talented pick-pocket which I've never come across-in stories anyways. Love it!

Write more one-shots! :D
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i love the fact that she seems so innocent when she's stealing. and "it was like riding a jet-ski". FAVE LINE. so cute!
Lilang chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Cute and funny, that was nice :)
tamii chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw, very cliche but sweet all the same. I'd have thought she would've ended up with Kirk at the beginning - you know, a twist and all that.

But, I love cute stories with happy endings :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 4/24/2010

She's so evil. haha.

Love the ending. Incredible cute.
we-love-cookies chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow! Awesome one-shot. Its the right amount of cliche-ness and originality ) love love love it! especially the ending D
Iwandamonian chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dude...! That was freaking awesome. I loved it. Your characters are hilarious. I hope you write more stories like that.

Sincerely, Iwandamonian.
luvsummer chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Lol. I loved this! Great Job )
klghgsstgjl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OOH It's so cute! It is very teenage movie!

Although I can't really see Aron as a bad boy.

Zee must be really pretty, I hate when pretty people are not pop just because they are not whores...

Can you beleive that I haven't wathced Princess and the Frog yet!But I will rent it, and Sleeping Beauty too(She is my favority Princess!SHe is freaking gorgeous and cute)

I loved the "Yes I am grabbing you butt" part XDD And when she said he was beautiful, I imagened such a funny scene, like something Pheobe from friends would do XDD

I wish I knew hoe to pick-pock...It a major thing with I fallow my second biggest dream!

Oh, are you wathcing glee too?

Well need to go, gonna watch that horrible version of Alice(God How I hate what Tim Burton did with Alice )

Kisses!

OHH the end was so cliche, but in a good way XD It's like you did all the story for the 'you've stolen my heart' line XD
ani-chi chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aww so cute!

btw i love the ne-yo song!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this story totally made my day :D

i love it :D