Reviews for In The Cookie Jar
julia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really good! :)
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hilarious. enjoyed it immensely. nicely written.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this!
She's awesome!
Pick pocket! Hilariouse!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ooo! So awesome! Eek! Love it!
moonrice chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
awesome and funny story! i love this so much :') i love Zee's personality, its different and unique :) awesome job!
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS FIC (and the song) 3 jdbjhfrbhr
LifeInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this story. Its so sweet & comical.
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I LOVED IT! It kept me laughing but at the same time it was really sweet! Awesome job, seriously! LOVE IT!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
as all said it would be like more dan perefect if it would be a novel dan one shot neverless i had AWESUM fun great one ya ...! fablous job :)
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is a story that I wish could be converted to a full time novel so we could really meet our character but nevertheless you did an amazing job in a one shot too. It's all thanks to amazingly strong prose that I think I could read again and again.
LunaRain chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's an amazing thing she never got arrested for her habit. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aaaaaaaaah!love! That is all. (:
Marjulie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Zee's so different from all the main characters I've read before. Interesting stuff you have here.
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was so sweet! Really enjoyed your one-shot! Wished, it was a whole story! Bit really sweet ;-)
Mira
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i laughed soo much through out this story i had tears in my eyes! i loved it. i wish it was a multi-chapter story, it would have been even more amazing. it was sooo brilliant, clever and witty.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »