Reviews for The Life and Times of Ellie Green
Sapphire Faith chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I'm glad you were honest about losing your inspiration for this story. And I'm also glad you chose to finish it, even though it was very rushed. The story took a pretty predictable turn, and though there were the same mistakes as before (missing letters, words that weren't capitalized, weird dialogue paragraphs), it was still a pretty good ending for the story. However, it was still very rushed and very cliché.
Sapphire Faith chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
So there is a reason Marc is so interested in Ellie. I think that Fischer should try to get rid of his little stalker soon before Ellie gets too annoyed. There the same mistakes as I've mentioned before, plus an e missing in the word "interested," but other than that, this chapter was okay.
Sapphire Faith chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I like that Ellie writes what she's thinking about rather than bottling everything up inside. I noticed that you don't normally capitalize Mom, but you should. The trick is to capitalize it if it makes sense with a name substituted in. I think it's good that Megan became Ellie's friend. Though I'm not saying that she should never be confused, I was wondering why she would ask for Ellie's help in math when she's president of the math club. It's still okay, though, because everyone needs help at some point. Also, it should be, "Time's up," and not, "Times up," because, without contraction, the sentence is, "Time is up." Though there are mistakes, I thought that this chapter was still really well done.
Sapphire Faith chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I really like the title. I thought that this first chapter was pretty good, though there were mistakes, such as missing letters and some paragraphs that were different to what I'm used to. I think I've mentioned on some of your other stories to try to make sure that the actions are in the same paragraph as the speaker in dialogue, so I won't go into too much detail on that. It's just for clarification of who's speaking, really. I liked this first chapter. It introduced all of the main characters, or at least most, very smoothly. I do hope that Ellie can come to terms with the fact that her mother is dead and also living in a house full of guys soon. Great job with starting this story!
Arien chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
You actually did a really good job finishing it up without being too hurried. I'm enjoying your writing.
Blink.Twice chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You write amazing stories, I must say I really like them. I recently read The Life and Times of Ellie Green and Screw the Rules and i'm eagerly awaiting an update on that one. I admire your skills and wish I had some of my own. My only talent is speed reading it took about five minutes to read The Life... .
Amy Stardust chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I just wanted to say that when Fischer was trying to get Ellie to go to the party, you accidentally typed Seeley.

I wish you didn't stop, but that's really your choice.

-Amy Stardust
March chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
It reminds me a bit of Ouran High School Host Club but I still love it and think it needs more chapters.
fullybooked chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really like this story! to bad it ended early!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Good quick read.
xXDarkOmega93Xx chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
the last chapter was kind of disappointing, but i still like it.
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is a really cute story so far!

I just wanted to say though, it is very unlikely in this day and age that they would allow for a SINGLE 26 year old to adopt 1 child, let alone 5! I know it makes for an awesome story, but it's highly unlikely.

anyway, keep up the good work! :)
Nytlover chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
really really good!
Mysti Kim chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
marc is so cute. jack is still my favorite out of the guys in this story though. cute ending
Mysti Kim chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i dont know why but i like jack already he's my favorite guy so far. so far its an awesome chapter.