Reviews for The Life and Times of Ellie Green
Arien chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
You actually did a really good job finishing it up without being too hurried. I'm enjoying your writing.
Blink.Twice chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You write amazing stories, I must say I really like them. I recently read The Life and Times of Ellie Green and Screw the Rules and i'm eagerly awaiting an update on that one. I admire your skills and wish I had some of my own. My only talent is speed reading it took about five minutes to read The Life... .
Amy Stardust chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I just wanted to say that when Fischer was trying to get Ellie to go to the party, you accidentally typed Seeley.

I wish you didn't stop, but that's really your choice.

-Amy Stardust
March chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
It reminds me a bit of Ouran High School Host Club but I still love it and think it needs more chapters.
fullybooked chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really like this story! to bad it ended early!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Good quick read.
xXDarkOmega93Xx chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
the last chapter was kind of disappointing, but i still like it.
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is a really cute story so far!

I just wanted to say though, it is very unlikely in this day and age that they would allow for a SINGLE 26 year old to adopt 1 child, let alone 5! I know it makes for an awesome story, but it's highly unlikely.

anyway, keep up the good work! :)
Nytlover chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
really really good!
ecstatic-craze chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
marc is so cute. jack is still my favorite out of the guys in this story though. cute ending
ecstatic-craze chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i dont know why but i like jack already he's my favorite guy so far. so far its an awesome chapter.
Knowledge is Power chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
o you've done it agian...this is the third story of yours that i fell in love with...please update this one
pottymouthannah chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I love this story! It's so cute!

I'm really interested in what will happen next!

Please continue it! .
C.Black4991 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
. :D
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Ooh...I h8 that Marc -.- Haha, I wanna see more of the girl stalking Fischer :)