Reviews for Elemental Escape
BenisekTheRed chapter 30 . 4/20
The first time I read this story was 2 years back. I remember reading part of it and totally forgetting about it. It isn't easy to find a story on fictionpress if you don't remember it's name nor author. But just today I stumbled upon and again and, oh boy, it is good alright.

I did a marathon reading all 30 chapters in one day. While the ending was a bit abrupt, the author still wrapped it, which can't be said to 95% of other web serials out there. The character are portrayed greatly, especially Subject A. While Subject V seems more like a cliché Shōnen character, he still ends up described in a way that is good enough to be considered 'barable' (given that the guy has Heterochromia of the eyes, which, as it seems, has absolutely no effect whatsoever on him, his abilities or anything else, it is more then you get usually in this case).

While i wouldn't call the story very original or creative, and the amount of plot holes definitely reaches into two, or three digits, it is still a nice read, and has it's own appeal.

I loved the naming, the whole 'Subject X' namecalling. Subject M is, and was, my favourite character. Someone who doesn't talk much but still plays an important role. Not an easy thing to pull off, but it definitely worked in this case.

Take a look and see for yourself, if you don't like it after the first three chapters, drop it.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
The ending was the only thing I didn't like. It was too rushed for my taste. There was no real conclusion
nienorbun chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
There was a lot I really liked about this story; the characters were interesting and well-developed, the concept was engaging.
Maybe needed a bit of editing, but my main issue is the ending - it seemed like you got sick of the story and just wanted to finish it off as quickly as possible. Would have welcomed a bit more setup for that ending.
Otherwise, really awesome :)
Ari chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
This is an amazing story good job and write some more stories like theses please
Elle chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Ok, I love your story but a few things don't make sense.

I am guessing from what you told us in chapter 1 that V is 18 and Cohryn is in his late 20's (26-27). Umm, that is only 9 years apart... and if they are father and son... get what I am saying? But it is really good.
Vernoodle chapter 30 . 2/17/2015
Good story! I really enjoyed it. :)
Vernoodle chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Lol! Love it
InkLeaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow, I wonder what the boy's power is...
Guest chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
nice story. couldnt stop reading :)
GracefulAlexis chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Luke, I am his father. Oh my gosh, you totally did that on purpose! Blargh. This is the best story I have read in a while, I really like it. A few parts could be edited a bit, but I can totally see this becoming a bestseller if you publish it in a book!
Thanks for writing this beauty!

Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
sure, there were a couple little spelling mistakes but the plot... wow! spectacular job here :)
Venri Payrus chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Reading this in 2013 _ so sad the story is over:/ I literally finished it in one day, it was so good! And I think I developed a little crush on V 0.0 it's really great, I hope to see those characters in other stories :D
Maggie odonoghue chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Good but the ending is a bit of a let down
Maggie odonoghue chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
The dream is slightly obviously derived from Alice in wonderland.
julian.hughes1 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
i just finished the whole book. it was great the story line was wonderfull and the plot kept me reading. well done i will wait for your next.
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »