Reviews for Elemental Escape
GracefulAlexis chapter 17 . 4/5
Luke, I am his father. Oh my gosh, you totally did that on purpose! Blargh. This is the best story I have read in a while, I really like it. A few parts could be edited a bit, but I can totally see this becoming a bestseller if you publish it in a book!
Thanks for writing this beauty!

-A
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING
sure, there were a couple little spelling mistakes but the plot... wow! spectacular job here :)
Venri Payrus chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Reading this in 2013 _ so sad the story is over:/ I literally finished it in one day, it was so good! And I think I developed a little crush on V 0.0 it's really great, I hope to see those characters in other stories :D
Maggie odonoghue chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Good but the ending is a bit of a let down
Maggie odonoghue chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
The dream is slightly obviously derived from Alice in wonderland.
julian.hughes1 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
i just finished the whole book. it was great the story line was wonderfull and the plot kept me reading. well done i will wait for your next.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
:O i... fell... in... love... i mega heart this! ive won a few writing comps but this blows any short story ive ever writen or read, outta the water!
alamodie chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Amazing! Super awesome story! Definitely the best I've read in a while. Kind of unsatisfied with the ending, because they never really accomplished something. I mean, yes, they escaped, but that was way back in the beginning.

Anyways, great story. Reminded me a bit of Maximum Ride, but definitely different. And way more tragic.
Seranade chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Amazing story! You're an awesome writer. Just one thing, You should proof-read it. There are a number of grammetical and spelling errors and a few typos, so, yeah. Just to let you know:)
Seranade chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
You've got a very interesting idea! I love your story. When you wrote 'but I just now understood' I think it should have been 'only now did I understand'
Kkid1134 chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Excellent reading, keep the fablous writing
noIntelligence chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
Wow... this story was amazing. I love the plot, and I love how it ended. I miss Cira though... poor little kitten. :'( And it's too bad that V lost his father like this, but I guess he deserved it.

I really wished that there would be a sequel, though! I always get way too sad when I finish a good story knowing that there won't be more. :(
noIntelligence chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Awwww, poor M... I'm so glad he lived, though, and that he didn't turn evil because he couldn't get A to like him back!
noIntelligence chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I just read the first few chapters of this story, and I love it so far! It's so cool how she can speak to animals... The elemental part sounds kind of like Avatar, but I like it anyways!
Foundry Cove chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I've read Fanfictions for quite some time now, so I decided to read something original and I was pleased when I did. All in all great story.
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »