Reviews for Elemental Escape
Elle chapter 5 . 2/19
Ok, I love your story but a few things don't make sense.

I am guessing from what you told us in chapter 1 that V is 18 and Cohryn is in his late 20's (26-27). Umm, that is only 9 years apart... and if they are father and son... get what I am saying? But it is really good.
Vernoodle chapter 30 . 2/17
Good story! I really enjoyed it. :)
Vernoodle chapter 15 . 2/16
Lol! Love it
Smileyorangekitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow, I wonder what the boy's power is...
Guest chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
nice story. couldnt stop reading :)
GracefulAlexis chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Luke, I am his father. Oh my gosh, you totally did that on purpose! Blargh. This is the best story I have read in a while, I really like it. A few parts could be edited a bit, but I can totally see this becoming a bestseller if you publish it in a book!
Thanks for writing this beauty!

-A
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING
sure, there were a couple little spelling mistakes but the plot... wow! spectacular job here :)
Venri Payrus chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Reading this in 2013 _ so sad the story is over:/ I literally finished it in one day, it was so good! And I think I developed a little crush on V 0.0 it's really great, I hope to see those characters in other stories :D
Maggie odonoghue chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Good but the ending is a bit of a let down
Maggie odonoghue chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
The dream is slightly obviously derived from Alice in wonderland.
julian.hughes1 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
i just finished the whole book. it was great the story line was wonderfull and the plot kept me reading. well done i will wait for your next.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
:O i... fell... in... love... i mega heart this! ive won a few writing comps but this blows any short story ive ever writen or read, outta the water!
alamodie chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Amazing! Super awesome story! Definitely the best I've read in a while. Kind of unsatisfied with the ending, because they never really accomplished something. I mean, yes, they escaped, but that was way back in the beginning.

Anyways, great story. Reminded me a bit of Maximum Ride, but definitely different. And way more tragic.
Seranade chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Amazing story! You're an awesome writer. Just one thing, You should proof-read it. There are a number of grammetical and spelling errors and a few typos, so, yeah. Just to let you know:)
Seranade chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
You've got a very interesting idea! I love your story. When you wrote 'but I just now understood' I think it should have been 'only now did I understand'
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »