Reviews for Elemental Escape
Sammyjon123 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
That was pretty intense o-o I was worried when M kept wanting, or actively trying, to kill people, but I guess he WAS designed as the perfect soldier. Though it wasn't a pleasant wait, I understand why this one took so long. Good chapter!
Tilly of Silly chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I really like this as I think I said before. I like a lot of things but I'm always to lazy to reply. I really like this and the development in the plot is wonderful. I can't wait to hear Vs reply. Though I did guess that V was Cohryn's son. That was a very nice subtle to hint. Though the shock might have been better without it. It might have been better to wait until V opened up to A but whatever it doesn't really have any effect on the wuality of the story. I'm really enjoying this. And I'm glad you've been updating consistently. That's a blessing in itself. Can't wait for more!

-Tilly of Silly
Sammyjon123 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
This is great! There are a few typo's, but that's the only flaw I can see. The descriptions, characters and the plot itself are amazing. I'd say my favorite character by far is Sub. M, simply because he confuses people right from his introduction in a far less evil way than Cohryn.

I'll be really sad if you stop writing this, as I was hooked into it as soon as I started reading.
Kyre Crow chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Wow... really? This story is just amazing. Really. The introduction of Cohryn... Cohryn and V's geniusness...

It's really brilliant, the way you can make Subject A unique in so many ways and yet not more powerful etc. and Mary-Sue-ish (for those of you wondering, way too perfect characters can be called Mary-Sues) than the other characters. She has a realistic personality and that's what I think is so great about her.

Overall, amazing story. Keep it up!
owlsblood chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
okay, you must know by now that you are added to my favorite authors list and you still continue to write fantastic things! sweet moon, I'm jelous, oh and have you ever listened to the band Morningwood? They have really interesting stuff, though I'm not sure if they would help with this particular story. I love you Scarlet Tango! Keep writing please!
Kyre Crow chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Yay! I mean, a little hart to follow in places, but brilliant characters and the plot is definitely getting better. Keep writing!
Kathryn chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
This story, from what I have read so far, is awesome. It really is a thrilling read, with hardly {if not any} mistakes.

The characters are in depth and still mysterious, the protaganist's history is a little confusing but I'm sure that will be explained.

I like it how she is different and i like it how she still can have friends and isn't all depressed or angry at the world for it.

So far my favorite character would have to be Sub. A and coming close to first would be the boy. Who i am sure we will be hearing more about soon!
meropes chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Well, you can't just stop...it is only the second chapter and i am already hooked; mercy would be the perfect word now... Keep it going, you did a good job.
True Pandemonium chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I Love your story! Its descriptive and well written. Probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Please continue this :) its great! Subscribing to you now!
Kyre Crow chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Suspenseful in its own way. Interesting characters, especially 'the boy', as Subject.A calls him. I'm intrigued by the way that so much is thrown on the main characters (and the readers!) in the first two chapters, but the story still has a slow pace. Awesome job. Keep going.
Sabrina Jacqueline Rose chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
This is probably the most amazing thing ever! I've never read anything quite like it. I love the way you write, it's very easy to get into the character. And the topic is so interesting! I love the story, please write more!
meropes chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
It would seem i am the first to hit the button ! Quite interesting the first chapter, although too short for my liking; more is better when the story is catching. Just have mercy and give us more lines next time.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10