Reviews for Elemental Escape
Sammyjon123 chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
o_o Holy crap! You killed Cohryn? WOAH. I mean...WOAH. WOAH. Do you get it? WOAH. I think you get it now.

Now, I was kinda expecting the daddy issues with V, but jeez I didn't think it would end like THAT. Also: Yay for not killing M! I was very scared that M was going to die D: I think M is still my favorite XD Though, it's true, he had no chance with A.

I gotta say, this was an exciting chapter. There were explosions and death and almost death and emo Imma-gonna-run-away-nows and cute fluffy AxV moments and squealing fanboys(aka me :D)! However, doesn't that mean this is gonna end soon...? D: I dun want it to end! So just keep updating :D FOREVER. Pwease?
Kyre Crow chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
I don't think that Cohryn's dead. Because then what? But that's just me... I mean, I don't think they would just eliminate their biggest enemy (of sorts) that easily...?

Anyway, another great chapter. Keep it up!
Abbagrl chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
I don't have any critique's...which is surprising. You are doing a great job, the plot is still original, and the character's are developing nicely. I can't wait for the next chapter...(im guessing the tracker girl is still alive)
Abbagrl chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
you have, despite the elemental stuff, a very original plot. i can't wait to continue reading
Illisandria Carthain chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Okay. good chapter, as always, but one thing...

how did A KNOW she was in heat?

That bugged me so I thought I'd comment.
kala chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Umm what what? E i'm super excited for the next chapter and A has fellings for V! unless thats just because Cohryn wanted her to:P
True Pandemonium chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter! Darn that Cohryn, he makes me so mad. You really should try to publish this once it is finished. You're an amazing writer.
Sammyjon123 chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
D: No! Damn that Cohryn!

Though this chapter somehow makes me loathe someone who doesn't even exist, it was very good.

I only noticed one error with the writing of this:

"I was just being difficult, but I so tired I didn't care."

You missed a 'was' in there. Between 'I' and 'so.

Also, you kinda lost me when Cohryn showed up. So M and A were inside, but V was outside, supposedly being about to shock the engine? And then Cohryn and T were just kinda there. And are they in the original van again, or one Cohryn brought? D: Even with the slight confusion at the end though, the rest of the chapter was understandable, and very nice :)
Sirens And Muses chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Siren: FINALLY! I've been waiting for them both to kiss her or something for, like, ever!

Muse: You know, I think your cat's in heat. That would explain why she always rubs against my leg.

Siren: My cat's a guy.

Muse: Oh. Maybe he's gay.

Siren: Maybe you're gay. Anyway, sorry for not reviewing in a while. My computer hates us.
crunchycookies chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Great chapter!
Sammyjon123 chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
In heat thing: I wouldn't put it past Cohryn.

V kissing A: SO KNEW IT!

M kissing A: WTF? O_o

Anyways, good chapter. Thinking back, I could see M having some feelings for A. But I definitely did NOT expect that. o_o Bit of a shocker. Update son :D
Illisandria Carthain chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
Wo! Another chapter of Elemental Escape! Bout time!

Anyway, silly exclamations aside, I really liked this chapter. The entire 'A is in heat' thing is brilliant (I just thought she was on her period...) and well thought out. I like how näive M and A are in comparison to V, it makes me smile.

On a more peer editing note: the way you use first person is well executed and proper. Your grammar and sentance structure is quite good as is your spelling. The only thing I suggest is that you change your sentance types around for more variaty (I'm pretty sure that's spelled wrong...).

Keep it up - 'Sandria
kala chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
ahh you updated:D ye!

awh that sucks for his mom i think cohryn is gonna take her hostage so that he can trick v in to comming back oops sorry luke;)
Kala chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
oh how sad:( i liked m :P ell well i guess

I love this story(: a lot your a really good writer(:!

update soon pleasee!
Ellimac57 chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
Ooh, it's getting intense! I hope they'll be able to control M somehow, or else...someone won't be very happy. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of animal DNA Cohryn used on A. First I thought it was mouse, but then that was ruled out, then I thought it was cat, but she was scared of heights, so I have no idea. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait. Post again soon!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »