Reviews for Elemental Escape
hkorrapati chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
THis was a really good story. I would've loved to learn more about the facility, but I suppose others readers would get bored too quickly. The way you built your characters was nice and reminded me of a tv drama show where you never know someone until the end. For example, I thought Subject T would've joined them and the four would've escaped, but you obviously didn't want that. Though, I may have been happier if Cohryn made all of his letter subjects and at the end they all come together to defeat him. I think what you did with the story was good too. Of course there were grammar and spelling errors, but there were only a few (like maybe less than 10). I think that this story has great potential to be continued, but I guess I will have to find a new story!
ReaderJustA chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
Pretty good, a little weak at parts, but over all well done. Thank you for the interesting reading
Sasse1892 chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
Wow. The ending kind of snuck up on me. o.O I liked it though, the perfect endings where everything is all nicely wrapped up bother me, they seem less real.

I actually thought it was pretty good, very interesting story although was sad to see Cira die - not as sad as I thought I'd be... I didn't feel like I "knew" the characters all that well so I didn't have that, erm, connection to them... does that make sense?

But it was interesting, at some point I'll probably read this again. :)

One thing that bothered me was there was no breaks when there was a scene changes or POV switch, that kind of threw me for a moment.

Anyway, a good story overall. :p
Alicia Henmer chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
i really like this one too! ummm missing words and spelling errors are my biggest critcism ( i think thats how you spell it :P) also an abrupt ending, will there be a sequel? I really like the ideas and characters, though M kind of creeps me out when he goes all commando... overall a really good story once again :)
Hamwam chapter 30 . 7/6/2011
This story was SO cool! It should be published!
Brandon McGinty chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I realize this is completed, but great job. The grammar could use some editing... "I had

forgetten something when we pass", but all-in-all, good. Thanks.
Neka chapter 26 . 5/1/2011
um, when did V get shot? did you skip a chapter or something...anyway, great story!
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 4/14/2011
An excellent story. I'm sorry that I stopped reviewing every chapter, but I just had to go to the next. I will definitely read more of your work.
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
I was wondering from the time Cohryn caught them if he had some sort of device in the truck that would protect him from V... I guess not.

This promises to be interesting from here. I'm sure that the other scientist lady won't want to let them get away.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
Luke found his mom; that's great! It makes me wonder how he was chosen in the first place. I assumed that they grabbed orphans. Obviously they focused on children who had the right genetic structure?

It is interesting that A had a poor self-esteem problem concerning her looks, but in normal society people think that she's beautiful.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I thought for a moment that the dog, Genus, would steal for her. The snake idea was better, as long as nobody died of a stroke. The sunglasses are the perfect solution for her eyes too.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
So Cohryn did expect M to rebel. You still have me wondering if M is really in league with A or if it is all part of the scientist's evil plan.

I can't imagine that Cohryn wants to place his experiments back under the control of Barquet, so the suspense is intense.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
It is beginning to look like A has two jealous males on her hands. That could become very interesting later.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I feel sorry for the little mouse that got left behind, not that he would want to be close to that snake anyway.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I'm probably wrong, but I have the suspicious feeling that Sub M didn't really rebel against Cohryn. It would be in Cohryn's best interest to have the duo believe that M was on their side, and having him attack his master seems like the best way to win their confidence. M was ready to kill the other scientists, but he only hurt Cohryn.
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »