Reviews for Elemental Escape
Seranade chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
You've got a very interesting idea! I love your story. When you wrote 'but I just now understood' I think it should have been 'only now did I understand'
Kkid1134 chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Excellent reading, keep the fablous writing
noIntelligence chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
Wow... this story was amazing. I love the plot, and I love how it ended. I miss Cira though... poor little kitten. :'( And it's too bad that V lost his father like this, but I guess he deserved it.

I really wished that there would be a sequel, though! I always get way too sad when I finish a good story knowing that there won't be more. :(
noIntelligence chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Awwww, poor M... I'm so glad he lived, though, and that he didn't turn evil because he couldn't get A to like him back!
noIntelligence chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I just read the first few chapters of this story, and I love it so far! It's so cool how she can speak to animals... The elemental part sounds kind of like Avatar, but I like it anyways!
Foundry Cove chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I've read Fanfictions for quite some time now, so I decided to read something original and I was pleased when I did. All in all great story.
hkorrapati chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
THis was a really good story. I would've loved to learn more about the facility, but I suppose others readers would get bored too quickly. The way you built your characters was nice and reminded me of a tv drama show where you never know someone until the end. For example, I thought Subject T would've joined them and the four would've escaped, but you obviously didn't want that. Though, I may have been happier if Cohryn made all of his letter subjects and at the end they all come together to defeat him. I think what you did with the story was good too. Of course there were grammar and spelling errors, but there were only a few (like maybe less than 10). I think that this story has great potential to be continued, but I guess I will have to find a new story!
ReaderJustA chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
Pretty good, a little weak at parts, but over all well done. Thank you for the interesting reading
Sasse1892 chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
Wow. The ending kind of snuck up on me. o.O I liked it though, the perfect endings where everything is all nicely wrapped up bother me, they seem less real.

I actually thought it was pretty good, very interesting story although was sad to see Cira die - not as sad as I thought I'd be... I didn't feel like I "knew" the characters all that well so I didn't have that, erm, connection to them... does that make sense?

But it was interesting, at some point I'll probably read this again. :)

One thing that bothered me was there was no breaks when there was a scene changes or POV switch, that kind of threw me for a moment.

Anyway, a good story overall. :p
Alicia Henmer chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
i really like this one too! ummm missing words and spelling errors are my biggest critcism ( i think thats how you spell it :P) also an abrupt ending, will there be a sequel? I really like the ideas and characters, though M kind of creeps me out when he goes all commando... overall a really good story once again :)
SRVaid chapter 30 . 7/6/2011
This story was SO cool! It should be published!
Brandon McGinty chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I realize this is completed, but great job. The grammar could use some editing... "I had

forgetten something when we pass", but all-in-all, good. Thanks.
Neka chapter 26 . 5/1/2011
um, when did V get shot? did you skip a chapter or something...anyway, great story!
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 4/14/2011
An excellent story. I'm sorry that I stopped reviewing every chapter, but I just had to go to the next. I will definitely read more of your work.
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
I was wondering from the time Cohryn caught them if he had some sort of device in the truck that would protect him from V... I guess not.

This promises to be interesting from here. I'm sure that the other scientist lady won't want to let them get away.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »