Reviews for Elemental Escape
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 4/14/2011
An excellent story. I'm sorry that I stopped reviewing every chapter, but I just had to go to the next. I will definitely read more of your work.
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
I was wondering from the time Cohryn caught them if he had some sort of device in the truck that would protect him from V... I guess not.

This promises to be interesting from here. I'm sure that the other scientist lady won't want to let them get away.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
Luke found his mom; that's great! It makes me wonder how he was chosen in the first place. I assumed that they grabbed orphans. Obviously they focused on children who had the right genetic structure?

It is interesting that A had a poor self-esteem problem concerning her looks, but in normal society people think that she's beautiful.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I thought for a moment that the dog, Genus, would steal for her. The snake idea was better, as long as nobody died of a stroke. The sunglasses are the perfect solution for her eyes too.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
So Cohryn did expect M to rebel. You still have me wondering if M is really in league with A or if it is all part of the scientist's evil plan.

I can't imagine that Cohryn wants to place his experiments back under the control of Barquet, so the suspense is intense.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
It is beginning to look like A has two jealous males on her hands. That could become very interesting later.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I feel sorry for the little mouse that got left behind, not that he would want to be close to that snake anyway.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I'm probably wrong, but I have the suspicious feeling that Sub M didn't really rebel against Cohryn. It would be in Cohryn's best interest to have the duo believe that M was on their side, and having him attack his master seems like the best way to win their confidence. M was ready to kill the other scientists, but he only hurt Cohryn.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
I'm pleased to see that there is more to Sub M than first meets the eye. His are perhaps the most cruel enhancements, since Cohryn seemed to have stolen his humanity... but maybe not?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Okay, so I got it wrong: he wants to sell them to the military. Once again the super-soldier concept raises its ugly head. What is truly frightening is that there have been so many real attempts to do just what this fictional doctor has done.

Next chapter...
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
You wrote: "When did I start relaying on others" I think that you meant "relying."

It sounds to me like Cohryn wants his creations to escape and move freely around the world. Unlike the other scientists, he views himself as a creator, and a creator would want to see his creations reach their full potential, regardless of the consequences.

Just a guess.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
The scientists are so casual about "neutralizing" the children. I hope that you have devised a suitable punishment for them in the end.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is a very fascinating story thus far. I look forward to reading more. The way that you slowly reveal the details through Subject A's own discovery keeps the story interesting.
Kala chapter 30 . 2/21/2011
Ahh! i haven't checked this is for ever!

I was starting to think you just weren't gona finish it

silly me,

I loved it!(: a bunch i really hope you continue to make storys.
CrossMyHeart chapter 28 . 2/5/2011