Reviews for The Order: Wilson Chronicles
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
lol, a little of Elaine's nature shows! I still like her! I can see her and my character Rei getting into a lot, but they would undoubtly be close.

Yes, Molly was extremely annoying actually. I was hoping Elaine kicked her azz. And Nathan was no help. I understand they should be nice, but they were being too nice. Ah well, she will see that the world is much colder than she realizes.

I like Kasumi. Albeit, she's a little on the obsessed side with Basil, but still. She seems...okay?

This story is really good, and the comedy this chapter was gold. I'm looking forward to the next chapter whenever you put it up.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow...I never read any of your stories...T-T

Okay, let's get this started! I. Love. Your. Characters! Funny, cause Elaine seems a lot more calm than she is on the forum at the moment. Got me wondering why the change.

I'm glad you started introducing characters early, that way the story will flow better. (I didn't do this and many characters aren't introduced until seasons later.)

Really cool story actually, and epic because I'm listening to Chaos Battle 3 from Dissidia right now. XD I want to see what Nathan can do!
estrickland89 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Nice story so far. I like how you have it set up like a diary with the dates. I didn't find any grammar or spelling problems, then again, I'm not very good at looking for those lol.

Keep up the good work.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /