Reviews for A Fight for Place
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22
There are some spelling errors here and there but nothing that is significant enough to distract a reader from the story whatsoever. I knew immediately after reading your opening paragraph that this was either going to be really good, or really bad. The good news is I think it is very well written :)
You have an interesting story that holds the readers attention straight from the start, and grips it tightly as your story unfolds. I have a few suggestions, more about story content than structure. First I would suggest you place the part about the transformation above the escape, always follow chronological order with events. Also, I think you have a great story but maybe consider re writing your prologue and keeping it short to just the beginning night of it all? Think of a Prologue to be an appetizer of a three course meal. You don't want to give too much away on the first Page, it'll fill your readers up and they won't be able to read any more ;)
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
LethalAddxction chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I like the start to this so far. It sounds very interesting and original. You had a few minor grammar errors in this chapter, but they're easy fixes. It happens to everyone lol :)