Reviews for Rewriting the Soul
EmeraldTurtle chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
First of all, love your formatting, it adds a lot to your piece. This is very interesting to me, it's a thought-provoking poem and I like that.
Leo Winsiel chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow. I love you choice of words and how you've written them. Another great work my friend :D
This is truly a wonderful work!
Yeah :D
Tasting Light chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Beautiful and simple, I can see this as what dictates our every day lives.
xKathrynAlicex chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I like this, it's a great representation of innocence and corruption, maybe though you could explore this some more? Maybe explore the grey as well as the black and the white if you know what I mean? Well written!
Mary chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Good one...I think I have MANY sides heehee
WilliamtheDork chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Uniquely AWESOME. Haha, blunt, I know, but this is so very. . . True. Not to mention the flow. . .
Dreamer012 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is amazing :) and so true! awesome job x
JustMiLuc chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This poem has a really beautiful flow to it. I think amateur poetry will always be my favorite. There is some kind of simplicity and freshness to it, and I think that is really portrayed in this poem.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This holds a lot of truth. There's two sides to everything.

"As spring arrives

A white flower

Begins to bloom

So Innocently"

Favorite lines.
the.quiet.one24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really like this one. You have two choices and you just never know where you'll go.
Smiling Twilight chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
nice
TheFantabulousPandemonium chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I think this is one of my favorites. I love the message it conveys, as well as the way you've written it.
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Absolutely LOVE it! This will be going onto my favourites! Really well done!
Coexist chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Whoa. I love this. I love how you spaced it on the page to illustrate the differences.
unique.echo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I gotta say, this is probably the best poem I've read and therefore my favorite of your poems. I like how calm and peaceful it is in the beginning and then how destructive and angry it is at the end. Very true, about the two sides of a coin. :)

Great job!