Reviews for Reviews for Nicolais
MadameCardui chapter 27 . 9/7/2010
Yum! Lovely story! :) I could have read so much more of that.
A Lack of Flow chapter 27 . 9/6/2010
This was such a good story, I'm sad to see it end. :(

This is one of those stories that deserves 753 reviews, you are an excellent writer and I definitely look forward to reading other stories you create.
gcxcgrl chapter 27 . 9/6/2010
Yay! I loved this story so much! I'm so glad that Nicolais and Jeanne had a happy ending! You're such a good writer and I'll keep reading! Thanks for writing this awesome story!
MadameCardui chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
Aw. Poor Nicolais. No self confidence. She still loves him!
AlijaS117 chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
poor Nicolais why can't they see they belong togather!
AlijaS117 chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
Eckhart is Nicolais in disguise isn't he
AlijaS117 chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
I'm begging you again please make the ending a happy one.
gcxcgrl chapter 22 . 9/4/2010
Ah! I love this story so much! I was up like all night last night reading it! I couldn't stop!I hope you update soon! I really hope things work out alright for Nicolais and Jeanne!
AlijaS117 chapter 22 . 9/2/2010
Please please let them have a happy ending!
QueenOfTheFaeries chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
I love this story! Ria, however, is starting to get on my nerves now. I did wonder if she was Nicolais' half sister, but it's a relief that she's slightly more removed. Still weird though.

I've always wondered why this story wasn't posted under fantasy, because it's so different from most of the stuff you get under the romance heading. I know it's much more romance than fantasy, but you might want to try it under fantasy to aim it at a different readership. You commented at the beginning of the chapter that you were going to repost it because it didn't have many readers - maybe that's why. Are you allowed to post the same story twice under a different genre? It certainly deserves readers. I've read awful stories with hundreds of positive reviews, so it seems unfair that a beautifully written story like yours only has twenty something. Keep at it! Don't lose hope!
lollipop chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
I just want to say that I absolutely love your story! I'm rather appalled that it doesn't have more reviews seeing as it is SO good. I love the creativity in your story and that the romance between your characters isn't so "in your face" as opposed to a lot of other stories on FP. Keep writing, you're doing amazing so far!
anon chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
This story is addictive.
AlijaS117 chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
I hope Nicolais soon realizes who he really likes. good chapter update soon!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
Hahahahahaha! Love this story!
Linguistic chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
This is an amazing story, truly unique and refreshing. I hope you choose to continue.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »