Reviews for Forbidden Love
doodling65 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I love this story, you haven't updated in a year but please do!
cherelle beckom chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Is this really the end of this story? After a full and detailed story like this you cant just end it. Is Tayla pregnant? Its not enough information to even infer what is going to happen next. Please add on to this, its killing me to be left hanging!
Forever-In-Love 63 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love the story it is great... i wounder who was in the other stall?...and i hope that Tayla and Easton work it all out they are perfect together, please update soon.
luvjim4ever chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I hope everything works out! Please update soon :)
polarberry chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I almost gave up on this story, but fortunately I didn't. I wonder who was in the other stall?
kathreen chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
FINALLY!

That was really sad. I guess I now understand where Tayla is coming from with all this insecurity shit. I feel so bad for Easton ;'(
AJ 96 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Update please! I love this so far, and i swear Easton is my dream guy :) i really want to know what happens next.
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
i am absolutely in love with this story i think easton should yell from across the cafe in front of everyone that he loves tayla and then she should cry and whispear i love you too and he should run to her pick her up and they should kiss :) awe full blown romance there lol sorry its your story you write it :) i just have suggestions i couldnt stop reading it so i am excited to read more
leavemeialone chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I really hope you do update again. I really have enjoyed reading this. At first, I didn't quite understand why Easton does this. Why was it a secret, until we got to the Dan part. Their love is really something. They care so much about each other. I like seeing Easton so sweet and caring, showing how much he really loves her. It doesn't seem as though one loves the other more, it seems to be equal, which is freakin' amazing! Blane sucks! Annie is super awesome, finally they have someone that knows about this and can help them. Her mom sounds pretty cool, for always being and loving Easton. I think Easton is a super awesome name. I am very envious of their relationship or rather their closeness, not particularly their hidden relationship part. I am so glad that he broke up with Ginger. I can't wait to read, hopefully you'll update soon! I want to see their happy ending!
lilmeggs123 chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Omg! Please update soon! This story is awesome!(: I thought my heart was going to drop when he said Babe to Tayla at the table. Ugh, I want them together and stop fighting):
wiggle-wiggle chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
i really like this story. it's awesome! i just read the whole 12 chapters and now it's like 2am. please please update soon!
john jacob jingle heimer schmi chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
Kep going love
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I'm not sure what this story's about, but from what I've read I have a few suggestions. Try and work on tense consistency, comma placement, and make sure you don't have any run-ons. I saw a lot of those, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed it out.

Hope this helps!
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
ouch...is she going to break up with blane
JumperxMelon chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
I found this by pure chance and thought I might as well read it. I'm so glad I did! It's a surprisingly great story! To be brutally honest, when I read the first chapter I thought 'great here's another story just about sex' but I also like to read the first two chapters at least to get a good sense of the story. I'm so glad I didn't stop at that first chapter! It has the passion to draw the reader in, as well as an honestly good love story behind it. Please update soon, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this, and I hope to read the next instalment very soon. :)

-Leta x