Reviews for Forbidden Love
OnceUponaStory chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
What a beautiful story! It's captivating. My only complaint, is your spelling and grammar. Spell check takes only two seconds to hit. I don't mean that in a mean way, you just have a beautiful story, but the spelling mistakes (for instance in this chapter, you wrote *since* when you meant *sense* or senses. Overall a great job, and I look forward to the next installment.
babyonyee chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Finally he breaks up with ginger! But the chap was so short! I hope you update soon! I like how u added the bit about the sherbet. Makes the situation more tense. But I don't get why tayla is still with Blaine if she doesn't love him. It just adds more complication if she only sees him as a friend...
Kristen196 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
omg so happy there was an update! i loved it when he broke up with Ginger! that was wonderful. Funny when he called Tayla babe during lunch lol... woops! I cant wait until everyone finds out!

update soon! your story is too good to be waiting for updates! grr. hahaa.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
That was awkward. lol. Soo glad you updated. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm glad he finally broke up with Ginger.
Serene Amethyst chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Love this story
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
what a slip up haha, cant wait for the next chapter XD
Loo chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Ha... sherbert... ha. Funny cause u were eating sherbert the other day.

Like to think u updated for me and Lexxi.

Update soon Dean!

Loo (Sam)
lovejim4ever chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Yay! New update . Finally they brake up:) I can't wait to read what happens next. Please please please update soon.
Fallin-raindrops chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
I love your story. Forbidden love. I hope that everything in the end will be okay, but I love the twists in the story, sure keeps me interested. I hope he breaks up with Ginger, she doesnt seem all that nice, but like Annie! Update soon, sincerely your excited reader
Summer Harrison chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Aw they are so disfunctional and cute together:)
Summer Harrison chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Oh no! I'm scared; I don't want them to grow apart! :(
Summer Harrison chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
The best first chapter I have read in a long time:)
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
That is so sad. Although I'm glad Annie encouraged him to go see her. I think they both should break up with their respective others so that that way no cheating is involved. I can't wait to see what happens next!
babyonyee chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Awesome chap! I like Annie character. I hope u update asap!
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
is he going to do more than tell her that he loves her?
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »