Reviews for Forbidden Love
babyonyee chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
The story is really good! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope u update really soon!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I try to review every time. I'm sorry if I miss a chapter here orthere. You are an awesome author and I'm always so excited to see what the next chaptr is about. I can't wait to see what happens next! I think Leo should end up being their allie in all of this. Bit that's just my opinion. Sorry for all the type Os. I cant wait to see what happensnext!
SunnyF chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
u shuld write a chapter about Ginger's point of view~ i wonder if she's suspicious or something... sometimes Easton could be kinda obvious u never know :3
Ellybeth chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Love it. Keep on going.
Stretch19 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
enjoyed the chapter, easton's jealousy was sweet, a bit over the top at times when he hits people but understandable when he only gets so much time with tayla. would definitely like to see more of leo, idk, he seems like he could be the one to blow it all out of the water and discover their secret. more please, i feel like it's still near the beginning of the story, there's no real trouble for them at the moment. i know you can do it!
AdriannaBanana chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I love the story and the characters, and you are a good writer in terms of describing everything with just the right amount of detail! Just be careful when you're typing this out because you seem to forget little words and have some typos that interrupt the flow of the story. That's really my only qualm though. Otherwise, keep writing and I can't wait to see another update! :D
penguinlover923 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
:D every single time I see a fanfiction notice in my email inbox, I always wish that it is an update from you for this story! I just love it so much! This chapter was fabulous as usual and I just LOVE tayla and easton moments ah, it just makes me sm:)e. Thank you so much for updating because for awhile I was getting kind of depressed thinking you gave up on this story or something! And I am so thankful you didn't! :D if your ever feeling down about not enough reviews, just know I will ALWAYS review. Every single chapter. Even if you make a billion chapters! (: please update and make me SMILE! :D okay, have a great day!
UNwitty182 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
awesome story...

I wish someone would love me the same amount... and want to be with me forever...
xXFallenNightXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
So I extremely love your story. The way you write is great! See now I need to bump up my stories because they are lacking compared to yours.
Ellybeth chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
More, more, more. Please this is great so far. I only see a few grammatical errors. Thanks.
xOasiSx chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
oki doki. i been reading the whole story, and i think it's very well written and the characters are really supremely endearing! however, my personal critique is that some of your sentences run on... making things just a little confusing. the simple thing to do would be to split the sentences, add a comma, semi-colon, anything! Splitting the sentence from one long train of thought really pulls it together.

example; Then he wonders what Blane said to make her snap like that since Tayla though when she got pissed was scary it did take a lot to send her over the edge enough to shout at someone in a place full of people.

Then he wonders what Blane had said to make her snap like that, and although when Tayla was pissed it was scary, it took a lot to send her over the edge enough to shout at someone in a public place.
CaliBound chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I love this story it is seriously my favorite on this site... i can't wait to see what you have in store for Tayla and Easton next...
penguinlover923 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I pushed the pretty gray button and I am reviewing!:D this chapter was of course: fantastic. I am physced that you added Leo to the wonderful plot because I KNOW this is going to cause great drama when he makes a move on Tayla(: am I right? Probably not... Lol. Any who updateupdateupdate! ((:
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I'm not sure if you've said it before, but what is tayla hiding? I can't remember. And yes, I know my memory span is sad. lol. What did Blane say that made her so mad? I can't wait to see what happensnext! What is Leo going to be in this story? A helper to he couple, or an antagonist to them? I can't wait to find out.
LiveTheDream chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I love this story so so much. It just has me totally hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you carry on writing for a very long time as I love this story and I love your writing style, it's a joy to read.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »