Reviews for Forbidden Love
Xiaolu chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
It's really interesting how they are forbidden and have to hide but still their love seems strong. (:

I wonder what's going to happen, drama I guess, haha. I so wish they will have a happy ending though.

Can't wait for more, it's really great.
tomtom18 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love this and I love Easton! I do have some suggestions.

1. I'm curious about Blane and Tayla's past... how did they get together? What is his good side?

2. There are a few grammar errors and sentence formation issues in the first chapter, the second chapter gets better but just keep practicing editing and read the words out loud. It really helps.
ChemicalKiss chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Hi there! Well i just want to say that i'm really liking your story so far but it's sad how they can't be an real couple! D: Kind of depressing i guess :/ anyways great story keep up the good work and update soon please! :]

iiPurple
kathreen chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i hope you continue with this story!

i love the first chapter!:))
Dramione chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter and hope that there is more to come for this story. I cannot wait to find out what happens with Tayla and Easton. Please write more!

Dramione
vereor chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ooh! I really like it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :D

~vereor
Stretch19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Definitely want more! I like the way you've included the flashbacks, it's like they're not really living their real lives because they want to be with each other. Keep writing, i really want to know how the story goes!
cmc21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I LOVE IT! Really, I'm hooked. I already love the character of Tayla, and Easton is just the sweetest thing ever(in a totally sexy way!). Can't wait for more.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8