Reviews for Regret's Reflection
Vanity Means Nothingness chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was lovely.

Shivery, in fact.

But a phenomenon seen too often to be ignored.

Lovely.
in the city of neon and chrome chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow, this is very good. the emotion-

so raw. it makes you gasp, almost.

and i like how it seems like it's coming from

someone watching this girl. like

she's a whore, freak, whatever, but

the narrator saw through that and

tried to prove a point by saying all she could've been.

in conclusion, i like. :)
NoRoadsLeft chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
you are somebody. you're fucking raquel. and you're amazing. PERIOD.

this was beautiful and heartbreaking. there's emotions in every word, and i LOVE the imagery. i can relate, and that only makes it so much better. you can really feel how the author has cringed out her heart in this one, and it only makes it better.
Creeping Collarbones chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is really emotional. I liked the rythm; it flowed really well.

I'm finding it hard to tell you what line is my favorite. All of them were great.

Great poem!
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh I love this so so much.

You can feel the emotion that's packed in every single word.

I would pick out my favorite lines but I would just end up highlighting the whole thing. I love all the self destruction in this it really adds to the tragedy of this girl.

& the rhyming and rhythm were perfection.

I absolutely LOVE this piece.

Favorite.
for shame chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
smooth rhythm.

like a song.

i hope you're not talking about

yourself. you're not a freak.

not to me.
Ondine's Curse chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i like the rhythm in this.
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is really good, I like it a lot. Every single line, every stanza packs a punch and makes me keep reading. It sounds like a song, really. I love the last two lines especially well.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love the way you wrote this and the subtle rhyme adds a nice flow and it doesn't seem forced at all.. thanks for sharing and always keep writing :]

and thanks for the reviews _
Isca chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
The "freak" and "whore" beginning really alludes to the way in which the speaker feels about herself; it's fascinating.

"Barely blinks." Hmm, not only is the alliteration her nice, and the image strong, but the subtle evocation of "porcelain doll" imagery is quite haunting.

"Maybe it would help her if she drinks something stronger than the pain." Brilliant line. Unfortunately, even scotch won't help with some problems. Maybe gasoline.

"Maybe she could have been somebody." The tone of this line is very angsty. I like it.